A few things about Incubi that I never knew... Until now.

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

To be frank, I wasn't saying it was 100% accurate. When I realised that I wrote it that way, it was too late to edit the original post. R and M are real spirits, I bought them from CH with my old shop account before I had to delete it due to personal issues with family trying to nose into what I bought.

Some of this information was told to me directly by R in dreams, I didn't mean "oh, this is 100% accurate and I know everything", I meant that this is the information that R gave me and with his permission, I chose to convey that information.

If my first post seems that way, I deeply apologise... But yes, as Grey said, this is turning into an argument and you all need to calm down.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

OwlSpirit wrote: If my first post seems that way, I deeply apologise... But yes, as Grey said, this is turning into an argument and you all need to calm down.
This wasn't necessarily about what you said. Everyone has to life with the 'voices in my head' issue. The things I was told by them at the beginning were so elaborate. Down to their whole life story. I had visions, saw them in real life.
All their behavior, their stories, totally against anything the conjurers knew about them. Sure, I could have just accepted that the conjurers were wrong. But I didn't want to be trapped in my own head, alone and go down the road of insanity.

Luckily I had a mind to talk to the sellers about it. It was all made up, just by myself. I never talked with them, I only talked to myself. (Yes, I might be a bit of a control freak, seems my own made up reality is preferable to the real one, at least to my subconscious).
That's why I often emphasize: Trust but verify, in the beginning. Preferably until you get everything 100% right all the time. I wouldn't want others to have the same problems.
It took me years to repair the damage done and I'm still not finished. I hardly trust anything now.

The real problem here is people just accepting things like that at face value, especially if something goes against the 'common' definitions. If a seller says something like that, that would be different.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

OwlSpirit wrote:To be frank, I wasn't saying it was 100% accurate. When I realised that I wrote it that way, it was too late to edit the original post. R and M are real spirits, I bought them from CH with my old shop account before I had to delete it due to personal issues with family trying to nose into what I bought.

Some of this information was told to me directly by R in dreams, I didn't mean "oh, this is 100% accurate and I know everything", I meant that this is the information that R gave me and with his permission, I chose to convey that information.

If my first post seems that way, I deeply apologise... But yes, as Grey said, this is turning into an argument and you all need to calm down.
If it makes you feel any better mine told me the same thing yours told you. I communicate through pendulum, telepathy, and dreams. I’ve even used my elder futhark rune stones a few times. My answers are consistent as I ask these questions to many of my keep. Now I’m not saying that these entities speak for my ubi or anything, however my keep seem to keep each other company so I saw no harm. I should also point out that my non ubi entities also said that they are not certain of this.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have a Discord community that I participated in. It is a group for magicians. I know a lot of the people in this group are quite skilled. I might ask them some questions to see what they have to say.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Dear Dasadon,

Going forward, we require verification that you are, in fact, a faery --before we can seriously contemplate anything you say with authority about any subject ever. This extends to all statements made by third parties that you choose to disclose.

Yours truly,

The Management

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Noctua wrote:Dear Dasadon,

Going forward, we require verification that you are, in fact, a faery --before we can seriously contemplate anything you say with authority about any subject ever. This extends to all statements made by third parties that you choose to disclose.

Yours truly,

The Management
Dear noc,

I already talked about this in chat today. Can’t remember if you were there it I don’t think so. Talk to Trypper.

What third-party sources will you except for verification?

I’m not giving out Discord information. The server is private.

The management?

Yours truly,
Uuuuuuu, me lol

P.S. I like the color

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
OwlSpirit wrote: If my first post seems that way, I deeply apologise... But yes, as Grey said, this is turning into an argument and you all need to calm down.
This wasn't necessarily about what you said. Everyone has to life with the 'voices in my head' issue. The things I was told by them at the beginning were so elaborate. Down to their whole life story. I had visions, saw them in real life.
All their behavior, their stories, totally against anything the conjurers knew about them. Sure, I could have just accepted that the conjurers were wrong. But I didn't want to be trapped in my own head, alone and go down the road of insanity.

Luckily I had a mind to talk to the sellers about it. It was all made up, just by myself. I never talked with them, I only talked to myself. (Yes, I might be a bit of a control freak, seems my own made up reality is preferable to the real one, at least to my subconscious).
That's why I often emphasize: Trust but verify, in the beginning. Preferably until you get everything 100% right all the time. I wouldn't want others to have the same problems.
It took me years to repair the damage done and I'm still not finished. I hardly trust anything now.

The real problem here is people just accepting things like that at face value, especially if something goes against the 'common' definitions. If a seller says something like that, that would be different.

I understand. Yes, it's true that they do just take things at face value.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Two good points were made earlier in this thread:

1) What is the definition of "Ubi" that we are all discussing here? And therefore, what exact entity type? Is this a broad definition of multiple types of spirits, or specifically and only succubus - and what is that definition?

2) Are we discussing living entities or spirits of dead succubae?

My personal comments were only based on interactions with various spirits. Now, due to my limited experience, I cannot be entirely certain that any succubus, or perceived succubus (since I cannot even be certain that all my experiences were only with that type of spirit), that I have had near me were always not living entities. My only basis for making the assumption that they were spirits at all is my gut instinct from the interactions and I have no other knowledge of any way to verify it.

That said, it would make sense that succubus spirits would not need to feed and would be more open to non-sexual relationships since they are no longer alive.

It also makes sense, and could also be plausible, that a succubus that is still a living entity could be just as interested in a non-sexual relationship, but still obtains sexual energy (whatever the definition of that really is) elsewhere.

So I do not think anyone's comments are necessarily wrong or worth arguing over from any point of view.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

While it makes sense that as spirits they would not need to feed would they not keep doing so? I would think that the nature of the being would stay the same after death.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Dasadon wrote:While it makes sense that as spirits they would not need to feed would they not keep doing so? I would think that the nature of the being would stay the same after death.
Well, I for one would definitely stop to poop when I'm a spirit.
There are just things you can go without. Eating would only be for fun and for taste but it would be great if it was just optional. Same goes for drinking.
I'm not sure if that would be different for other beings though.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Spirit Research”