A few things about Incubi that I never knew... Until now.

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

This information mainly comes from "R", so it's as accurate as it can be in some way or another.

- Ubi are either born male or female, but they may choose to shift into a different gender if needed. This does not mean that they'll all be able to reproduce this way as experience in shapeshifting is varied.

- Appearances vary, but ubi do not naturally have horns, wings and anything else that humans depict. They may shift to look that way, but naturally they do not have them.

- Not all ubi are interested sexually, surprisingly. There are ubi who aren't interested in a sexual relationship but are fine with a romantic relationship.

- Ubi is used as an umbrella term for any sexual spirit, not just the demonic types (which are your general everyday Incubi/Succubi).

That's all for now. 1ey

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

OwlSpirit wrote: - Ubi is used as an umbrella term for any sexual spirit, not just the demonic types (which are your general everyday Incubi/Succubi).
Yes for the demonic and non-demonic, but i don't think so for the umbrella term for any sexual spirit.
That's discounting nympho, baginis, nixie, cambion, etc.
Plus the words incubus and succubus came from Latin words around 13th-14th century, i.e. they were not known terms before that period as well as their usage were limited to Christian communities.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

I mostly agree with all of these details, especially the comments about horns and wings. My succubae only displayed these features for me (to my mind's eye) after they knew I enjoyed them or wanted to see them. Even then, it's not all the time. Only one of them has actually shown this, and most of the time she does not show herself with any non-human features. My first succubus also offered to take the form of any of humanesque creature I wanted to be with, even to the point of offering to impersonate other spirits in the keep. I forbade that later bit very quickly. No need to add confusion to my learning process. LOL

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

- Not all ubi are interested sexually, surprisingly. There are ubi who aren't interested in a sexual relationship but are fine with a romantic relationship.
That's the equivalent of saying 'not all humans are interested in water'.
OwlSpirit wrote:This information mainly comes from "R", so it's as accurate as it can be in some way or another.
You haven't learned to verify the things you 'hear' yet, so don't present the information you gather like that.

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

OwlSpirit wrote:This information mainly comes from "R", so it's as accurate as it can be in some way or another.
You haven't learned to verify the things you 'hear' yet, so don't present the information you gather like that.[/quote]

Alright, I apologise. Putting it as 'as accurate as it can ever be', is over-exaggerating by a large margin.

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

- Ubi are either born male or female, but they may choose to shift into a different gender if needed. This does not mean that they'll all be able to reproduce this way as experience in shapeshifting is varied.

- Appearances vary, but ubi do not naturally have horns, wings and anything else that humans depict. They may shift to look that way, but naturally they do not have them.

- Ubi is used as an umbrella term for any sexual spirit, not just the demonic types (which are your general everyday Incubi/Succubi).

That's all for now. 1ey

I find this fairly interesting the succubi with me gave me a "yes" when I asked them if they agree with it.

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Cult wrote:
That's the equivalent of saying 'not all humans are interested in water'.
You haven't learned to verify the things you 'hear' yet, so don't present the information you gather like that.
No, not all ubi are into just sex...not all need it to feed

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

DeeArtLover wrote:No, not all ubi are into just sex...not all need it to feed
Then what makes them ubi? It's literally in the definition.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Mine says is similar things to

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Some Ubi do want a relationship before sex. One of my Ubi companions expresses the desire for a relationship with me all the time and gets rather perturbed when I only want sex from her and forget to treat her as a friend and companion. Another of my Ubi companions doesn't seem to care.

I've had unbounds behave the same way, depending on their personalities - some that wanted a companionship along with the romance and some that were aggressively sexual without want for any other interaction, even to the point of not wanting to let me sleep.

It seems like it depends on the Ubi spirit and what type of bond they desire.

Return to “Spirit Research”