venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I had a dream last Friday night that left a particularly strong impression on me, and I feel like I either met a creature in the Astral or that a new spirit was saying hello. I am expecting at least one or two new spirit bindings to come with my Anything In Your Blood Reading and I'm wondering if this creature could be one of those.

The problem is I can't figure out what this creature is and nothing from CH's Encyclopedia seems to line up, so I'm hoping more experienced spirit keepers may have some ideas.

So in the middle of a dream where I can't really remember what was happening other than impressions that I was adventuring / exploring and possibly talking to people and travelling around different places, I had a very sudden and clear section of dream that I remember with exquisite detail.

I found myself in a dark cavern of some sort crouched behind a rock (not really out of sight though) and facing a huge creature. It was reptile-like and stocky with a huge body and thick legs and a square head. It was dark brown with scaly skin but also had huge boney plates covering certain areas. The face was monstrous, yet benign and peaceful. The creature was looking directly at me, laying down and lounging like a cat. My presence only seemed to make it curious, and otherwise it was very calm and peaceful. I was very intimidated yet not afraid. After a long moment the creature reached out a paw (for no better word to describe it) that had three digits, each covered with a bony plate that reminded me of a cloven hoof more than a claw, but neither are appropriate descriptions. The movement was slow and deliberate, and it touched my arm (which was laid against the rock) like just a little tap and pulled back a little. I decided to back away slowly, and the creature stretched the paw out again and tried to touch me. The way the creature acted reminded me intensely of how a cat tries to paw at you when it you are standing nearby and it wants attention. There was nothing aggressive about it whatsoever.

The dream devolved back into the stuff I can't really remember and I woke up. The memory of meeting this creature, though, is perfect and intense. It did not have wings, so I did not think it was a dragon. The head reminded me of Godzilla, but the features were somehow more benevolent. It may have had a boney beak, but I am not certain. In my dream I remember telling someone nearby that the creature was like a stegosaurus, but even that description doesn't fit right.

I've looked through descriptions of dragons, creatures and dark arts entities (although it definitely did not seem to be a dark art entity to me) on CH's Encyclopedia but nothing really fits. I thought maybe it was a griffon, but it was way bigger and too reptilian in my mind to be one.

Any ideas? 2co

AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

It's not outside the realm of possibility it was some sort of dragon. There are so many more kinds than exist just in CH's encyclopedia, and I have a few in my keep that indeed lack wings. The 'hoofish' fingertips sound really interesting, though. It may have been some sort of prehistoric dinosaur or similar creature as well, if not one we know of yet.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'm leaning in the direction of a possible dragon or prehistoric creature as well. I can't shake the feeling that the meeting occurred in the Astral, although I am not certain whatsoever if it was a living entity or spirit. I've been trying to ask my higher self to take me back to it or for my keep to help me return to it again, but no luck so far.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”