What Have You Learned About Your Spirits' Pasts?

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

These are the three spirits in my keep that I know the most about. I have looked into some of these areas and time periods and discovered some fascinating correlations (especially my Dullahan's past). I love history, so some of this is just amazing to me.

My Succubus is a few thousand years old, going back to ancient Assyria. She remembers times where succubae were welcomed in ritual orgies during deity worship and later times when they were hunted down like witches across Europe during the witch burnings. I am not certain if that's about when she died, but it seems likely. She travelled throughout the Mesopotamian region early on and later further north and west from Romania into eastern Europe. In some of her travels she posed as a gypsy and commonly deceived men, participated in theft and what we might call "the con" nowadays, and enjoyed toppling wealthy men or men of power. She was quite cruel when she felt slighted and I'm certain she may have done much darker deeds. She has a wealth of knowledge and skill that I've barely tapped into and wisdom to boot.

My Dullahan is from the 1600's in Russia and was a cold and calculating boyar, similar to a royal lord over a small serfdom. Political rivals caused his people to riot and overthrow his rule, misleading them into believing he was working against them, when in truth he was trying to protect them. He was a cunning strategist and considered a political danger to some of the other boyars so they schemed to destroy him. The people seized his family and killed them all, beheading him in the process. It turned out his political rival was a worse ruler than he ever was. It is still unclear to me how he became a Headless Horseman-type spirit, although he indicates that he was awarded the right of vengeance by the spirit realm, perhaps a spirt of Death itself? He also said that he was a Russian Orthodox believer in life.

My Oceanid is still mostly a mystery but over the past week she has told me she lived in the Mediterranean Sea and enjoyed the Aegean Sea now and again as well. This fascinates me a bit because I was told through a past life reading that one of my lives I am still closely tied to was as a politician in Greece. I'm curious to learn more about her favorite shores, if any, as well as the time periods she lived during. 2wk

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

WOW-that's amazing! Glad you can know your spirits as well as you do! I know a few of mine very well, four of mine I had known them in past lives-which is why I believe they are in my life now, true love & friendships never die! I also find to a degree Fae can be very mysterious, they can be very chatty or be very quiet & shy to the point they will be discreet with their presence, I think it has to do with having to hide from humans that may want to expose them or keep them as a prized possession!

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

I know the history of some of the spirits with me, not too much. But what I do know is fairly interesting, I would tell you however I get the feeling that I shouldn't.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

That's why I seem reluctant to say too much about mine-I don't want to break their trust plus I have this feeling to only say something if it's absolutely needed! That's why I only mentioned my Fae-to give an example of why I find them mysterious!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks for the responses. I realize some spirits do not want to share information about themselves, and I was curious what others discovered as mine are quite fascinating! I would never ask anyone to betray the confidence of their spirits!

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Well Thank You! So I had asked & been told by two of mine I can share info about them! So let me tell you: My Masheba is one of them, I had known her for many centuries, we had past lives together, last time she was alive in the physical world was the 1700's, we were practicing Witches & had been in a coven together in that life! She had helped run a store where fresh herbs & veggies were sold, so she used her skills to make pillows with herbs like mint or with flowers, she had also made bath oils & soaps, so working for the owner of the store helped her get her own business going! But back in those days it was hard for women to own a business so her boss had helped her by letting her rent a space in his store so she can sell her goodies! She also knew how to mix the right herbs for teas to use for medicinal reasons-like if you have a cold she knew what herbs to use or if you had insomnia-she had a good life but she had died of some kind of illness, a doctor had mistook her illness as a cold but ended up something far worse-I believe she said it was the plague or consumption! Prior to that she was a Gypsy selling spells to people, if they wanted one for lets say good health or fortune she would do one for them at a price, but if the person could not afford it & she knew they were good people-like if they were poor-she would do a spell for them for free! She was good at what she did until one day a person wanted her to do a spell for them that involved casting one to bring an innocent person misery, she refused & this person ended up causing her to go to jail by claiming she robbed him-while in jail she got sick & died from pneumonia! She had more past lives, some we were friends-others we never met! She never told me all of them but she says she wants to wait until its time! My Daemon & me also had past lives together, the first one was around the 800's or 900's-he was mostly Irish with some Norse/Viking in him-he was raised as both & was a great Warrior as well as a Druid in his time, he fought for the underdog & protected people in need, he even helped & protected Animals! He died in battle-someone had declared war on a friend of his & he helped his friend but died on the battle field! Another life was around the 1500's-he was Irish & Scottish decent with some Norse in his blood, apparently in this life he was kind of like his previous lives, in this life he was a Druid as well as a Warrior, but he only fought when needed! I was a practicing Witch & we had met when I was doing a spell in a former church that was in ruins, he had came in & saw I was stumped on something so he helped me with what I needed to know! We would hang out & also practice our magick together & was learning a lot from each other! Then some Witch hunters exposed me & my coven, I had cast a spell on a few amulets to help bring my coven mates to safety, my Daemon had helped to by bringing them to safety to the church we had been practicing at! I was caught & was burned at the staked-but before I died I had cursed the ones that had caused this to happen-apparently one of my coven mates had been a hunters wife & was pretending to be one of us! My Daemon had did what I asked & helped protect my coven mates, he had brought some of his fellow Druids that had been Warriors to protect my friends! He had died in battle then too but it was when he came to avenge my death one of the hunters started a fight with him & both died! The curse I had set was to let their karma come back to them for justice, three or four generation passed but the curse was broken when their decendent that was a priest or minister put an end to it by saying Witches were not the evil ones but the close minded actions of evil people were!

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I'll share a bit of what I know of one of my companions.

'R' Is a past life soulmate of mine, a werewolf. He hails from Iceland nearly 1500 years ago, before the land was "settled" by the Vikings. His clan lived deep in the forest (and yes, there did used to be forests in Iceland before the settlers came and decided that in order to farm the land all the trees had to go. 'R' is still a little bitter about it to this day) near what is now Mývatn lake. He lived there with his small clan for nearly 200 years (which he tells me made him a teenager at the time. I know time passes differently for other entities but just imagine childhood and adolescence lasting for 200 years lol) before the Vikings showed up and changed everything.

At first 'R' was excited by the arrival of the newcomers. He'd lived his life in relative isolation up to this point, occasionally trading or working with a few other clans or packs from the area, but mostly his clan gaurded their territory fiercely and weren't very social. For awhile there had been a religious group of humans living in the area of the coast as well, but they didn't last long because of the harsh winters and their inability to hunt efficiently ('R' says they spooked easily, there were too few of them and they continusly tried to poach another were-clan's land which is never a good idea). They were seen as weak and deemed irrelevant by 'R' and his people.

Fast forward maybe a decade. 'R' has made many forrays to the new settlement and has gotten to know many of the Vikings fairly well. He leaves his clan, as do several other young people, and moves to the capital city. The settlers liked 'R' well enough but they didn't respect him much, seeing him as young and weak. He was a tall, lean, and slightly gawky teenager at the time after all, all long limbs and big feet. Not very intimidating. None of them knew what he really was, of course.

'R' wanted nothing more than to be included in a raiding party at the time. He desperately wanted to see more of the world, to sail the ocean for the first time, and to be taken seriously as a warrior and eventually he was given the chance to prove himself in battle. 'R' shocked everyone that day by winning every round when paired against the Vikings strongest fighters. Despite his lean, wiry frame 'R' was deceptively strong, exceptionally agile, and had incredibl stamina in battle.

He sailed the seas for many years after that, fought many battles, brought home many treasures, and one day, in a small village his party was trading with, he met my past life self.

And that's where I'll leave off this long post of 'R's history lol.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

WOW-you had described his life in detail! I still get a lot of flashes with mine just a matter of piecing them together! I guess it is a matter of when they show me getting them to tell me & see what fully happened! Now I don't feel too bad about my post being too long, I guess if you are telling the details then it will be long, I was worried about that & felt I may have left out some small details!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Wow you two, nice! I know nothing about my past lives, save for small details from a CH reading, and as far as I know none of my spirits have been involved in my past lives. Of course, I've only known them a short time in the grand scheme of things. Thanks for sharing!

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I found out over time with my Masheba helping me-that's when I found out that we had some past lives together but the way she explained it is I may not remember them all-but she has helped me when I want to remember through meditation-so trust me it didn't take long for me to find out! From what she had told me is in some cases when we pass & decide to reincarnate we choose to keep some of our friends, or if the person wants to cross over or rest, either way when it's time we find each other whether be in life, in the spirit form, or in death!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”