Is my succubus influencing me more than I realized?

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

I apologize if I’m not the best at explaining things. Perhaps she can do it better than I can as she probably knows how best to communicate with you.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

The answer to your question is: A very definitive without any doubts big YES!

A succubus can and will influence you, your thoughts, your behaviour, overall your mental and body state. And, the state of your body as she influences you is supporting the mental change, actually.

I have experienced those things myself at times with different things with different spirits - partially also some which didn't had good intentions. Sometimes, to a very high degree, where I would say to myself "Wait, why do I think this/like that/about it, this isn't me".

This may be not all in you or something that you would be doing by yourself. But, some of it, may be actually like a small tiny seed within you which she encourages to grow and some of it may be something, she may have been capable to put the seed in you by other things you experienced with her or because of her. And of course, she makes these seeds grow... for her own reasons. However, the one or other may be just a result of your own, based on your experiences with her. All of this is possible.

It is necessary, that you make sure, that you strengthen your mental state, when you are in a relationship with a succubus. I have met people with succubi, who have been not been able to do this and actually, ended up in a very bad state. It's not the succubus fault, they just follow whatever motives they have, whatever they like and what their nature is like.

You have to put barriers and limits to her, but first of all to yourself, what you are willing to do and what not, how you like to behave and how not and strengthen this through mental practices, if you don't want, that she "convinces" you maybe still into such things. You should think and become aware of what the consequences are based on your behaviours (influenced or not by her).

And you should do this too, just because of the fact, that you are in contact with spirits and as you may come into contact with other spirits too, not just your succubus, which may happen at some point that some may have bad intentions. So they cannot influence or even manipulate you as easily.

One of the best mental practices I found to be working to train yourself in this is, surprisingly, humility. Yes, humility! No spirit can easily influence anyone who practices this trait. But, it's not something easy to achieve especially in our time and world.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

@Jimy Very nicely explained and definitely some good advice. A lot of takeaways in that post worth multiple reads.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I would add that with your succubus you need to get firm with her and explain and say that her tastes are not yours and that you will not tolerate another behavior like that where she force you to feel that.

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Hi CHpeeps
sorry it's been a while since I responded, I've been dealing with alot both physically and emotionally over the winter working long Nightshift hours and having to suffer breathing issues which are making life hard at present, but I've been meaning to reply.

First let me say I appreciate the wise words @jimy, you definitely seem like an experienced keeper, and in hindsight your advice would have helped immensely before the situation I described in my past responses. I'm also grateful for your advice @nienna @Regholdain and @quantumflux.
I realize what the deal is now pretty much, and I know it was her energy causing my changes. When I first brought my ubi home I didn't get a response from her for a few days and it took a while to connect on any meaningful level. It was the odd sentences I'd receive in my mind in response to my questions as I strained my brain to try to get a glimpse of her form in my mind's eye, but it was around the time I mentioned in my main post comment that we began to really connect sexually and she was pushing herself on me pretty hard by this point, she would try to keep me in the bathroom at work most times I'd go to the toilet to seduce me, and I had no real house rules, - I could tell she was powerful and I was giving in more than I probably should have. Which brings me to Regholdain's question, what she did that I didn't like. Without putting too much emphasis on details, she's got an addiction to sucking d*** and swallowing too, and she would try to tempt me into letting her taste my own stuff through me, because she explained to me she can taste things through me, and this thing she got me to do is something that really grosses me out, but when I'm being overshadowed by her, it can reach an intensity where I'm in a partial trance to an extent and she can move me and make me think and feel certain things as she directs me as well.

Let's just say that she's apologized to me and said she sometimes gets a lust for it she can't easily contain when she's seriously turned on and I've set this as one of our house rules now, that this event is out of the question lol. She has abided by this rule ever since though, which has allowed me to trust her.

Also it's taken a long time but I've finally adjusted to her energy. It feels like our energies have intertwined and levelled out, and our contact, communication and sensations I feel from her are more intense and felt for longer, and we've bonded very closely now. I also don't feel so dark anymore (even though Im still a complete Nyctophiliac) and She's shown me her true form too, - after I asked her to appear to me in the form she feels most comfortable in, and this was an amazing revelation for me and I felt us bond deeper since she did so. I guess it was just tougher bringing an ubi into my life than I initially thought, but I'll never give her up now I've weathered the storm 1ak

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

So if i may ask what is her true form?

memento mori
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

@quantumflux
Well it was obviously not a visual manifestation, I doubt I'm ever going to be so fortunate to see that but in my mind's eye, -when meditating, after i asked her to appear to me how she feels most comfortable, I have seen her many times since then appear with grey/blue tinted skin, dark freckles across her upper body breasts and shoulders, with thick wide hair strands, and very long fingernails. The closest thing I have seen that resembles her appearance is Sarah kerrigan from StarCraft. If you Google that you'll get a general idea but that's not exactly the same obviously. I asked her multiple times if this form I see her in is her true form and she's clearly stated it is so I'm going to go with that. Have any of you been given a glimpse of your ubi?

I've bought a spelled amulet from creepy hollows that allows dream contact and one that allows astral travel and I'm hoping I can meet my spirits face to face while meditating or sleeping, but I've only had these spells for a week or so and I've not managed to get results from them yet

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”