Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

After doing an unbound reading to find out what is around my house, the Brownwyd Angel caught my attention the most (mostly because I thought I was being called by an angel of some sort and I was right).
Now I kind of don't know what to do with this entity/spirit.
I might try ask it in my dreams on why did it want to hang around me.

The obvious answer would be try bind the spirit and be done with it but I had a DISASTROUS first experience with spirit keeping which ended up with me having her permanently unbound after a few days. In short,I couldn't handle the energies and it was doing a number on my emotional health. She projected energy into me and I felt nothing less than awful. Worse part was, she was a WA and I didn't think they would do that.

Because of that, I'm obviously reluctant in jumping into having this angel bound. Although against my better judgement,part of me still wants to have the angel around yet I still worry that if I get the spirit bound everything bad will happen again.

So...what should I do with this spirit?

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

You should know the reason why the angel wants to hang around with you . Of course it could companionship but does they want to bring you something more?

You need maybe to contact him through dreams and work on that and establishing a relationship as only a unbound one. You need to know them first before binding them (if you are afraid).

It is very important that you feel comfortable than feeling like being forced to bind them directly to you.

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Tried using tarot cards to communicate a few times with the unbound to try identify what he/she was long before the unbound reading results came.
Angel seemed to be responsive but when I tried to ask why he came to me and asked to answer in a dream,nothing special happened. It's just one day so I could just try again.
Maybe I should try leave up offerings for the Brownwyn Angel and hope he/she would take it. I randomly leave offerings for random faeries in my backyard but I have no idea what Angels want and it might be rude to just leave offerings outside. They just sit on a brick or in a bunch of grass.
I cannot have offerings in the house or it'll just raise suspicion. Out of candles and can't buy more so I'm kind of stuck.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

How is your protection at home? If you're feeling bad, or feel sick, do you protect yourself while using the tarot cards and opening yourself up to unbounds?

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

No clue on how safe my home is. I can't see energy/spirits whatsoever. I don't feel bad or sick during tarot card readings. I just pull out the cards,shuffle them on a flat surface and pick whatever I feel drawn to. I don't call anything to come join me.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Well, some unbounds don't care how if you can see them or not. So if you can't see spirits or sense them, how are you sure that it's the Brownyn angel that's the issue? It could be another being altogether. I'd recommend saging or using a sage spray for the room before beginning. And using what I call, the basic white light. Don't get me wrong, the white light is a useful tool, but it's the easiest and most basic form of energy protection. There are many articles of protection here on the forum and the internet.

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I only thought it was an angel of some sort when I asked it what it was and a couple times a tarot card with an angel came through. Thought it might be a courtwind and asked if he/she had a sword to confirm my suspicions. Ended up getting the Magician card instead of a straight up 'king of swords' or whatnot. Card had a sword in the background but also a wand,a pentacle and chalice so I figured the angel was an all-around type. Oh yeah,the Creepy Hollows Unbound Reading said there was an Bronwyn angel around so I was right.

As for the bad unbounds themselves, yeah I know that they don't care that I can't see them. I still live with my relatives and one of them can see spirits and energy and nothing 'bad' has yet to appear.
I still use the pure copper method though since I can't use the other physical methods.

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Edit:
Out of curiosity,I pulled out the cards again to ask the angel 'if I were to ask you for help,what would you help me with?'
Ended up with a tower reversed and a star reversed. Got some ''If you fall down,I'll pick you up'' vibes from the first card. The second was,''If you lose faith,I'll be there'' kind of vibes.

Not exactly the kind of cards you'd get from an evil unbound really.
In context,it might be safe to bind the angel in light of this new information but I still need to try bond with him/her to avoid any issues.

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Edit 2:
Seems that the angel spirit has appeared in my hallway. I couldn't see it but one of my relatives who can see spirits described the being to be a tall woman with a white flowing dress (?) with feathered wings. Also had a bright aura of green,blue and pink.

Return to “General Questions”