new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Is it possible that bringing a Wraith into the home, after never experiencing dark art energy before, could cause negative emotions to become more apparent in the Keeper? On a related note, can a wraith break hexes or spells, or just protect against them?

To Be Signed
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

That's....a good question.

AbyssM
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7

I've experienced irritability with wraith energy. Around the same time I received a hellhound which added more irritability. It got to the point where I said aloud "tone it down". Call it mind over matter, placebo or whatever ...it worked. I've had two meditation sessions where I'm sitting there, calm, and feel a black void behind me. I attribute that to wraith..kinda like it has my back.

TheLoot
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I've recently ordered a wraith, and while I don't have the vessel just yet, I don't doubt that they'd be here already. But lately my mood's been either dull or emotionally volatile, yet I've found myself to be a little more daring with my opinions. I've no clue whether a wraith could effect that, but I don't doubt that either.

To Be Signed
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I don't keep any bound wraiths but I can tell you that any/all 'dark arts' energy can necessitate a period of adjustment.
However you will need to consider if you began to feel like this just after the wraith came into your life, or if you may have felt it prior to be a bit more sure of what's going on.

It must be stated that sometimes one can feel as you do from having a particularly blocked state of awareness released or bounced out of you, an adjustment to the shift.
So it's just as possible that the wraith could have kicked out something that was heavily weighing upon or blinding you from a reality. The result of that could be that you're now tapping into a problem you weren't alert to prior to your wraith's attention.

Alena
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

TheLoot
new here
new here
Zodiac:

As far as my experience I felt off last night, but tonight I feel rather more energized and in an altogether better mood. I've asked my mother if she's felt any different the past couple days and she had mentioned she felt a little off. I never told her there was a wraith in the house, despite telling her about my other two in my spirit family.

Which brings me to another question, regarding house rules. I've repeated such a list in my head multiple times, but I doubt telepathically. And I haven't openly spoke about it quite yet to my keep. I had heard somewhere that writing the rules down and leaving them where your keep could see was an effective tactic, and so far I have not had anything brash come from the Wraith despite the energy. And even then I don't blame the wraith for that energy difference.

To Be Signed
Alena
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

This might help for house rules, if they're anything like yours: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SPIRIT-K ... RULES.html or this :https://shop.creepyhollows.com/HOUSE-RU ... ITIES.html. Or you could just get both.

TheLoot
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you for the links, Alena.

To Be Signed

Return to “Dark Arts”