A visit from Lilith or just a psychological experience?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

This was a dream I actually had awhile back (when I was seventeen), but it still stays on my mind almost four years later. I wrote it down in a rushed and haphazard way then, but I figured posting it here might be a fun little project. I could look back on it, try to analyze it from a new perspective, and on top of that maybe get some new perspectives that aren't my own.

So, with that being said, here's what I wrote almost four years ago about a lucid dream I had. Or what I assume was a lucid dream.
From 2015:

I was walking down the sidewalk at night wrapped in a fluffy blanket, half naked and somewhat terrified honestly, but more so annoyed at the fact of being trapped out there, and pissed off at the people that were driving passed.

I was walking down the sidewalk that I used to traverse as a child. I recognized it slightly by the sea across from it, except in my dream there were bright street lights - as it was night time - but in the actual area there were none. When I was young I would walk down the sidewalk to the library and later across the bridge to the beach and a burger King to grab ice cream, and I would often be at the library instead of school...so that sidewalk had a lot of odd sentiment to it. Like a road of escapism and safety.

There's definitely a strange sense of vulnerability, due to the fact only a large black fluffy furry blanket is shielding me from speeding cars and the sense of feeling chased and impending doom. It had washed over me like a rolling storm, and even now, that sense of fear and the need to flee is still felt looking back on it all.

It felt more like reality than a dream, but because things looked slightly different, I'm not sure if it would be anything else.

At the time of having the dream, I had been in foster care. In fact I had grown up in the system with little familial experience, but I wouldn't consider that childhood as a meaning for the dream otherwise I'd have had many dreams similar to it. I enjoyed most of the staff members and while I had experiences bad homes in the past the home I had been in when I had the dream didn't feel like a bad one. A few of the staff and kids there truly felt like a family too, so I would say I was pretty content.

From 2015:

Then some random lady with really long black hair picked me up like a bride or a small child and started carrying me protectivley super fast. She was talking, I think, but I couldn't hear the words, and I was clinging to her like a baby the whole time, begging her not to leave. She kept saying she would come back, over and over, before I fell to the ground and blacked out. It was as if no one was carrying me...

There's also a third reason I rule it out as a more psychological experience - (although I am welcome to a more educated view as I just admitted to being a dropout and I'm certainly no expert on anything psychological or otherwise) - and that reason is that I had reached out to Lilith that night before falling asleep. Granted I didn't do anything special. I don't know any magic or spiritual tricks/tactics and I still don't today. I'm only just now trying to learn the basics and connect with beings as friends and "self improvement partners" for lack of better terms. I just basically asked her to talk to me, I don't remember saying much else to be honest. It was four years ago.

So that all being said, I'm not sure how to interpret this part of the dream. I don't know if it was actually Lilith visiting me, or someone else entirely, or just my mind conjuring up something to make myself feel not so alone - like I had actually succeeded when I hadn't. I'm not a magically inclined individual but I am very drawn to it and am working and researching as much as possible. I'd love to get the interpretation of someone who's much more experienced than me!

I know dreams are best interpreted by the dreamers, but sometimes it's nice to just have another look at things.

Thanks for reading!

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Mmm "some random lady with really long black hair" can be anything, from spirit, entity, thoughtform, to immortal. It could also be just a dream, or memory, or some sort of symbol / sign.

You might need to ask for psychic reading from reliable conjurer to confirm : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Mmm "some random lady with really long black hair" can be anything, from spirit, entity, thoughtform, to immortal. It could also be just a dream, or memory, or some sort of symbol / sign.

You might need to ask for psychic reading from reliable conjurer to confirm : )
Yeah the reason I suspected Lilith was a mix of feeling, convenience of having that sort of experience the night asking for a meeting, and because you'd think I'd have forgotten the dream by now. I do plan on getting a reading eventually, probably from CH if I can. Still, I'm not looking for a reading in this post, I'm looking for perspective or - if possible - other people's experiences with Lilith in order to compare their sights and feelings to my own and see if they differ in any way.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”