In a dream i bought a conjure, A parasite custom conjure.

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

It was a strange dream, i can't remember the name of the site but it was pretty dark, Essentially what it had was this listing of a strange bacteria parasite that was suppose to imbue you with some sort of spiritual power. I remember buying it for some god knows reason, and the whole dream i was regretting the purchase since it said it could be dangerous. "In very rare cases it can be extremely dangerous". I got a strange purple like bacteria strain that correlated with my third eye in my custom conjure. It was called like "Cocculus" or something, i remember looking up the pdf they gave me that had about 12 different strains you could get, and i got a very powerful one related to my third eye.

Anyway, i was on the computer and they emailed me telling me that they needed to remove parasites i already have first, in my teeth or something. They removed it for free, then they emailed me this program that listed what they were doing and it updated in real time. Essentially it was like a operation, where they injected the parasite "rectally" spiritually, and i could feel a pain in my right leg, it eventually traveled to my right arm and i felt this buzzing electricity in my right arm, and i started to go lucid and felt my spirits around me, i was still in the dream though. I remember looking on my pillow and seeing a purple bacteria like, purple energy in form, looked like if you ever looked at a bright light and saw the after image of it. Only it was in the shape of a bacterium.

Was a very odd dream.

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Did you read or have you watched something to do with bacteria/pathogens before you went sleeping?

:@

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”