new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I've only had the Wraith in my keep as of a couple weeks ago, but after two days of feeling a bit more energetic than normal, I feel like I crashed pretty hard. I know there's such a thing about adjusting to a new energy, especially if it's Dark Arts when you've had only White Arts.

Is it natural to feel so thrown off and low energy, or could it be from something else? The feeling will wane from time to time, but I definitely know this started once I put in an order for a Wraith. For another question, as well as for future reference, can I ask my DA entities to (generally) tone it down, and should that help?

To Be Signed
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Depression, low blood pressure, low iron levels, bad diet, whatever. You're a pretty mood swingy person as is.

uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

I suggest making sure your eating right like cult suggested, whenever im tired or feel like i got no energy, i take vitamin supplements because my diet is absolute crap. Not everything is spiritual, and if was spiritual in nature you'd be alot more drained and tired, it should only take about 2 to 3 days to get adjusted, and you might have a few weeks of minor drain but its not really noticeable in your waking life.

Anyway, check your diet and make sure you exercise often as well, it can return alot of your energy.

Some say meditation helps, due to a better flow of oxygen to your brain to help waken you up so your not so groggy, i dunno if it works, but worth a shot i guess.

if it was a spirit draining you....you'd feel some pretty negative energy, and some real bad nightmares or something to supplement that, you usually don't get drained without some sort of activity that you don't recognize/want.

TheLoot
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I suppose this is less of a DA issue than I thought, but I originally thought so only because this has just recently come up. Which is why I made a post here

To Be Signed
Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

What the above two said and if you suspect its the wraith or whoever in your keep, yes you can ask the to tone down a little to the level you are comfortable with. Do not forget it can be the moon and planetary cycles as well as we just shifted to a new phase not long ago. And yes, not everything is paranormal related too. Always check what is physical first and if all health and diet is ok, check the environment. It might be environment related. Then check your life's happening and then only explore into the paranormal. Not the other way round. Its easier to check yourself and your life and environment first as commonly, they are the culprit.

Return to “Dark Arts”