keywestbabalawo - anyone got any feedback on this person

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Maldini11
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hi Everyone - keywestbabalawo any one got anything to say regarding this person, or the spells that he's casting, anything good about it?

Looks innteresting, and would like to know more, tried to reach a few of the buyers to get some info but so far i had nothing back.

He's a bit on the rude side since i sent him a msg and his reply was buy and you shall see if i'm real or not! which i would say that it does not boad well overall.

Thx

Maldini

those who can do, those who can't talk.
Maldini11
new here
new here

those who can do, those who can't talk.
A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

LOL!!!!! I kind of like this guy! He reminds me of some of my Grandmothers old practitioner friends who can be very rude and matter of fact.
I'm tempted to buy one just to see what the paypal DOES say! He/she makes me curious.

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

I've never bought from him or heard of him. But his answer does sound cocky. It says he's only been a member since April. Not a good way to build clientele.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
enchantress
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi. So nobody has used this guy? thanks

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Never used or heard of but he does give off quite a good vibe. I usually get 'AVOID' from listings like these but not this one.

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
enchantress
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Well I purchase dsomething so I will let you know lol

Becca

melimel
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20

HI there, I purchased a spell from them about 6-7 months ago. I saw a few signs that had to be the spell but it didnt come to full manifestation at least not yet that is. :-(
but they were cocky and did not have good communication to answering any type of questions or comfort you in letting you believe your wish will come true with positive thinking and things like that I see others do when you purchase from them.
But like I said I did see two things happen that had to be from the spell and no other explanation as to why unless it was the universe itself.

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

And did they force you to give positive feedback first before you really wanted to. They now seem to insist that buyers give positive fb first as a means of showing an offerring to the spirits in advance of getting any results.

I asked them if they would consider an alternative offerring because from my understanding that kind of "you get results only if you give us nice FB first" constitutes seller extortion and as such is contrary to the ebay code of practice.

Their response was to claim that since they say clearly the spell is only for entertainment purposes it doesnt matter. Actually it does matter because extortion and blackmail are still wrong whether you are selling the best spells in the land or doggy poo.

esoteric52
neophyte
neophyte

albanygang wrote:And did they force you to give positive feedback first before you really wanted to. They now seem to insist that buyers give positive fb first as a means of showing an offerring to the spirits in advance of getting any results.

I asked them if they would consider an alternative offerring because from my understanding that kind of "you get results only if you give us nice FB first" constitutes seller extortion and as such is contrary to the ebay code of practice.

Their response was to claim that since they say clearly the spell is only for entertainment purposes it doesnt matter. Actually it does matter because extortion and blackmail are still wrong whether you are selling the best spells in the land or doggy poo.
Totally agreed..........

Return to “Seller Review”