Nympho - also a real companion - or not ?

S-I-Lover
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: tough question :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Visioner

Hi,

as read by me some times before, I found some different opinions on Nympho Spirits and whether they can be a companion or not.

Some say, "they are more the raw sexual spirit type which most likly enjoy some time with you, but they might not be any companional type to talk to very much".

Others say, "besides the mainly sexual part of a Nympho Spirit, they also can be a good companion (like Succubus or Cambion etc. etc.), to which you really could enjoy talking and spending time with".

Firstly, I would appreciate any comments like personal experiences from the keepers, who are joined by Nympo Spirit(s).

Secondly, talking to Ash and Magnolia and/or talking to the "old experienced" here in this forum, if there is some more background on this, which is not to be found in the Encyclopedia or somewhere else.

I am curious and would like to learn differences and details :)

Thanks a lot,
SIL

Well - what to say - let's just see
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

That may depend on what you meant by "companion". You might want to write it in detail in the Note when you want to purchase the binding, so that the conjurers can find one who is the closest to what you want.

Although if you plan to keep several spirits, there are some who may be more in line with what you're looking for in a companion, maybe dragon, faery, etc.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

In all honesty it really depends on the spirit's personality. My Nympho (S) enjoys attention and not just in sexual ways. She enjoys when I talk to her about music and magick. She is very social. However this is my personal experience and should not be stated as fact for all Nymphos.

Always seeking and always learning.
SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I’ve also read a lot of posts about Nymphos being stand off-ish or not really talkative, just more a sexual being. I think Nymphos can be that way, but that’s the great part about get a CC spirit. You can ask in the notes for a Nympho that wants to be more like a companion.

I have a Nympho and he’s wonderful! I asked for him to be a companion and friend too and he’s very sweet and talkative. I enjoy spending time with him and we have a really good bond. He’s still pretty new to my keep but so far it’s been great!

I think if you want a Nympho that will be your friend too, just ask for it in the notes! Ash and Magnolia always come up with the spirit that fits best with you and what you are looking for. 7\

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations ❤️
S-I-Lover
neophyte
neophyte

thanks everybody!

my very first order at CH was a Nympho ... not to long ago ... while going through the order process I did not realize at that time, that I am invited to comment any wishes in the notes, so I did not comment anything ... still it is a cc spirit, and we are still bonding, but I was just wondering ...

Bear
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know.
If I could be anything, I would be...: satyr

A (and or) M did a pairing ceremony for my nympho this morning. I thought it was strange to do that
for a spirit that would only be for sex, so, they must be more than that right? I don't know, i'm new at this.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Bear wrote:A (and or) M did a pairing ceremony for my nympho this morning. I thought it was strange to do that
for a spirit that would only be for sex, so, they must be more than that right? I don't know, i'm new at this.
Consider it like this : The principal trait of nympho is "being sexual" but as a person they are just like other being. They are not in a business like mode where they will act only to have sex .

For example , your principal trait is that you work on the science field and that you know everything about math , science and all so you can teach others , you can enjoy talking or doing experiences in this field BUT past that you are human just like everyone.

It is the same with being so it is perfectly normal for a person your welcome into your home to have a welcome ceremony.

Of course , spirits know their place as being spirit and technically dead but when they were alive they were just like us.

I hope this explaination helped you understand some things :)

S-I-Lover
neophyte
neophyte

That's also a very good explanation ! Makes senses !

This is what I thought in the beginning and I did welcome my nympho just like any other spirit, but I got confused by reading some stuff here in the forum ...

Thanks !

Bear
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know.
If I could be anything, I would be...: satyr

Thanks Nienna. I understand now.

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Hi, I have a nympho and a succubus spirit I have had both with me for some time now, but I must say people say succubus are more able to "feel" and give you more emotionally, but from my experience, my succubus has tried to tempt me sexually in alot of ways, she's made me do things I'd never do if she was never summoned, and she really only cares about orgasms. But my nympho has helped me so much. I took some weed not long ago for the first time in years, and she guided me, helped me feel ok, she was helping me in everyway possible. My nympho is more emotionally with me in everyway than my succubus on everyway possible. I love my nympho more than my succubus. My nympho means alot more to me

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”