My First Sanguine Vampire. What Should I Expect? Any Tips?

Lovely_Moon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ari J Dimitri
Zodiac:

I ordered a Sanguine Vampire not too long ago, He hasn't arrived just yet though I eagerly await for him. I received his notes via email just yesterday as I write this. He is from the 13th century AD being a highly trained warrior and skilled with various blades and hand to hand combat (This is from his notes). He was part of the ' Custom Conjuration Ash's Vampire Spirits of the Most Mysterious & Powerful Vampiric Races' and is a Class 5. My question is simple really. I'm looking for people who could share their experiences with Sanguine Vampires and if anyone has any tips as well it would be much appreciated. He will be my first Class 5 which makes me a bit more excited as well. And if anyone could explain what a Blood Ritual or Blood offering is it would much appreciated

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Spirit Spouses: Psy Vamp, One Incubi, One high elf
God Spouses: Arianrhod and Arawn/Gwyn So Nudd
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There are these threads:
topic21126.html
topic32451-10.html
: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Vampire”