Help understanding this stone and were to go from here?

Vampiriev
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1

So thought about putting this in the stones/gem section but I don't know if that is were this would go or not.

So I am at a loss. This is what took place I tasked "G" my only spirit to finding a Gem/Stone that would help make communication easier.( Didn't know about tasking till I found CH)

So for about a month nothing really happened. Then a Rock shop in my area had their Madagascar show. As soon as I walked into the store it was like a rope of energy was pulling me to this one item. At first I kind of didn't pay too much mind thought maybe it was just an energy surge from something. Then I noticed "G's" presents as well as a very happy energy. So I went to look to see what I was assuming was her answer to her task. I then found what they were calling a "Blush Amethyst sphere". If you think you see hues of purple/pink that's kind of why it got the "blush" tag.

Any way I am asking about this because while I myself quite like the sphere it gives off some very odd energy. I’ve tried meditating with it but the energy it gives off makes it very hard to do so. As for a description of the energy it feels like waves crashing into me of high and low almost like electricity pulsating. I trust my spirit wanted me to have this for a reason I just don't understand.

Any help would be helpful thanks!

Hoping the image comes out ok. 1sy

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

What a nice looking sphere; it does seem to be very energetic. Did you cleanse it? If so, perhaps try sleeping with it under the pillow, or close to your bed.

Vampiriev
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1

Well last night was a thing and a half. 2ded

So to start out with I cleansed the sphere one more time just for good measure. I put it on my night stand and ask "G" to help me understand why she wanted me to have it. 2sc Oh boy did she not disappoint.

First came the dream that I will not go into because its just too long but it turns out shes using it like a battery instead of my own energy. Then came the kicker I was not ready for this at all as soon as the dream ended. I hear a perfect young female "HELLO" no static not a whisper, or broken it was like she was standing on the side of the bed I was facing. It was also loud my eyes flew open so fast because I thought someone was going to be there.

Then came part two I will be honest I was freaking out a little this was the most contact I had ever had. It is normally dreams or flashes this was on a whole new level. About the time my body was going through the flight or fight response. I felt a hand placed on my shoulder caringly. I think she realized or was trying to make me understand that was not her intent. After that I went back to sleep.

Just a disclaimer I am a believer but I am also skeptical I feel you have to keep your head level, and let your self be the judge of events last night is a hard event to disprove for me. 1zp

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Well, it certainly sounds to me you've discovered why you were drawn to the sphere in particular and its purpose. Its absolutely gorgeous. Wonderful experience you had too. Your approach is great as well. Being a bit skeptical can go a long way, and can help you validate your experiences as they come.

Return to “General Questions”