What Spirits or Entities are on your wish list?

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm being called pretty hard by a gold dragon and have been for the last month or so. I've also got a cc for a bannik, lemurian vampire, a norse djinn, and a star angel in my wish list for a later time.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

OK-I'm in! I finally got one Spirit from my wish list-well, actually two, if you wan to consider the BOGO Reverse Adoption-my Einherjar & Fire Faery! I had been considering an Einherjar for well over a year but kept putting it off-until I felt her calling to me so I caved in! I also felt the call from my Fire Faery, so what it was she had told me since I was getting the Einherjar then go with the BOGO Reverse Adoption because she was in that category & she didn't want to risk going to someone else! I still have a few Spirits in my wish list & as much as I want to get another one soon I am going to wait to be sure I don't rush into getting one too soon!

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

A great deal. Mostly fae though. I have at least 60 items on there lol.

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

I'm pretty satisfied now, I have a family of 7 , 4 courtwinds, 1 Bronwyn, 1 succubus and 1 nympho and they are all I wanted and all I need and I love them very much

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

How is it with 4 Court Winds? I read their listing & I had noticed it had said four were recommended(?)-I am debating on getting a female Court Wind or Bronwyn Angel but I think its too soon! My Court Wind wants another Angel around to keep him company but lol he also told me to take my time too!

SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Zodiac:

I have a few that I have my eye on, but the ones I really want are a Bronwyn Angel, a Courtwind Angel, a Volkh, and a Steel Dragon. It will be a while before I get some more spirits. Just trying to focus on the 4 I have now before bringing anyone else into the family! 7\

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations ❤️
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I can't speak on the Courtwinds as I don't have one, let alone 4 lol. But if you do end up with a Bronwyn you won't be disappointed! Mine is very loving, super strong and protective and also really playful and fun! Not to mention all the good luck and extremely beneficial energy he brings to my life daily!

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

OK COOL! So far it's a toss up between a Bronwyn or Court Wind-I am also considering a Sterling Angel! Not that I regret having a male Court Wind Angel but lately I am sensing a female Angel but I am unsure which one she is, she not only feels motherly but protective as well, yet I am also feeling she wants good things to come my way & happen but I guess it's a matter of the obstacles being removed & the doors to open!

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Catgirl2 wrote:How is it with 4 Court Winds? I read their listing & I had noticed it had said four were recommended(?)-I am debating on getting a female Court Wind or Bronwyn Angel but I think its too soon! My Court Wind wants another Angel around to keep him company but lol he also told me to take my time too!
I bought a contract for four courtwinds after the 2 I initially brought to my life were unable to remove the malicious entity that was harming me, and after speaking to willow at CH she confirmed that magnolia had said courtwinds work best with a power they share in a quantity of four, (I'm assuming something to do with cardinal directions) and since I brought the last 2 into my life, they completely banished the entity.
They are the most non intrusive spirits I have, they quietly guard me in the background, unwilling to "trespass" into my life unless I speak to them first. All are females, the ones I'm closest to were the first two I brought to my life, one speaks with an Irish accent, the other has a special place I seem to go in my mind's eye when I talk to her, Everytime we chat I end up on the deck of an old galleon, wind blowing in our hair, and a very atmospheric orange sunset in the distance. One thing I can say for sure is they are extremely protective, a force for good, and bring me a sense of true calm that envelopes me. My succubus on the other hand, she's incredibly intrusive, and will try to seduce me daily and at random inappropriate times and puts her full force of energy into overshadowig me when I'm half asleep, but this is exactly what I expected when I invited an ubi to my life

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

WOW-Thank You for sharing AvalonKnight! My Court Wind kind of seems a bit shy or quiet at times-I feel bad because he plays with my Gargoyle from time to time yet he seems so lonely! I am wondering if he is just being modest-plus since I brought home my Fire Faery I think he is opening up a little more! I don't want him to feel he has to be in the background!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”