What Spirits or Entities are on your wish list?

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

So color me nosey, but I'd like to know what Spirits or Entities you don't have in your keep (yet) that you want to bring home eventually.

For me personally I would love to welcome a pair of Gargoyles, a Hellhound, an Empusa, a Slyph, another Arkan Sonny, a Nixie, a Black Dragon, a Gold Dragon...and I'm sure there will be more as time goes by lol. I'm hopeful that one day all of these beings will be able to join me but for now the timing just isn't right.

So, who's on your wish list?

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'll play...

When I last browsed through CH I felt a pull to getting a Gryphon so a custom conjure is on my wish list at the moment. I think eventually I would also like a pair of Gargoyles. (I have a set of perfect gargoyle-statue shelves they could use that overlook my room.) I currently also have a Genius Loci, Star Faery, Alicanto, Sanguine Vampire, Bannik, a Guivre, Farati, and Liderc actually on my wish list.

I tend to like to explore new types of spirits, and my keep has grown way too fast to keep up with. I have so many already that I'm holding off on making any further additions until I can properly get to know the ones in my keep as it is (and define some goals).

That said, while I enjoy my two dragons (Air Dragon and Sapphire Western) I honestly can't decide if I would seek more dragons for my companionship. Since there are so many types, I probably would eventually, but I am more drawn to the unusual and primarily DA spirits.

HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Well.... I really want to get my current menagerie sorted out first, in terms of getting to know them and building connections. It's easy for me to feel 'More! More!'; but I don't even really know what I HAVE.
Otherwise:
I think making friends with a Faerie-type nature spirit would be wonderful.
I must confess to a fascination with Draconian archetypes, usually on the darker end, so a Black Dragon or similar might find it's way to me some day.
I might also go for a wish-granter or two. Alya are quite alluring in that role. Star Fae sound lovely as well.
Personally I'd rather learn to grant my own wishes than lean on a spirit, but maybe wishes can be made cooperatively? I'd certainly like to find out!
Phoenixes sound amazing, of course. Part of me wishes I'd picked one as part of my first group.
And, of course, there's always the (juvenile, perhaps) fantasy of the Succubi GF ;) I'm not sure that particular 'calling' will ever go away; I'll always come back and look wistfully/hungrily at the Ubi, Bagini, Vif, Nympho, Twin Flame, etc... listings.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

HorizonSignal wrote:Well.... I really want to get my current menagerie sorted out first, in terms of getting to know them and building connections. It's easy for me to feel 'More! More!'; but I don't even really know what I HAVE.
This is SOOOO true... LOL

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Started out with Succubi here, have two, and I think that's enough... Phoenix - that's one I missed. I also am considering a Basilisk or two to go with my Gorgon.

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

@ Regholdain oohh I hadn't heard of a Liderc before, they sound amazing! I knew the only problem with this post would be how much my own wish list is bound to grow as a result lol.

Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

Well I have quite a few on wish list lol. There are lots of Faeries such as Butterfly Faery, Woodland Faery, Faery of Light, Faery of Intelligence, Piper Faery, and Fire Faery. Also interested in a Flygia, a Phoenix, a Pegasus, a Red Dragon, an Alya, a Bronwyn Angel, and a Courtwind Angel. Like I said lots on my wish list lol.

Always seeking and always learning.
Ahrtistik
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire

My number one desire on my wish list is a custom conjure Feldgrau Dragon. I have always been obsessed with dragons for as long as I can remember, I ever have one tattooed on me and plan on having at least one or two more dragon tattoos before too long. And when browsing the CH listings for dragons, I just continuously find myself drawn to the Feldgrau for some reason. So I am dead set on bringing one home someday. I just haven’t had the funds to do so yet. :c
Aside from that...I find myself admiring several other kinds of spirits/entities every now and then. I am definitely interested in the Concuan, but there’s no telling when I’ll actually muster up the courage to get one. And I am definitely drawn to vampires, so I imagine I’ll end up with more of them as time goes on. I also think my Hellhound will need a fellow Hellhound buddy at some point.
It’s so hard for me not to go crazy all out and just keep bringing in a multitude of spirits. I’m trying to remind myself that I really need to focus on bonding with and getting to really know my current spirit family before I add anymore to it, though. ^^;

Trypper
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon

Hmm, let me pull up my wishlist.. Here it lists a Volkh, a Triad of Protection consisting of a Psy Vamp, a Sang Vamp and a Volkh, the Nine Worthies (seriously, look it up), a Spirell of Protection with a Volkh, a Trifecta of Protection with a Bronwyn, Sterling and Courtwind Angel, a Trifecta of Protection with a Volkh, a Drow and a Bronwyn Angel, an Arios Dragon, a Magnet Match, a Sin Eater, a Doppelganger, a Devil-Eater, a Multex, a Sandman, a Sutuccu, a Damaltris, a Spira, Waries, Episego, Bronwyn Angel living entity, Averka, Alni-Verka, Amgaro, Tribi, Darkling, Radmith, Namkow, Hekkus, Puchi, Pelb, and I had a Zombie custom conjuration at one point.

I'll probably settle with an Averka or a Zombie next, when I am confident of Spirit Keeping.

Infusion fiend and keeper of many friends
JekyllAndHyde
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unsure
My magical/paranormal name...: Wonderer

I started out with two djinn, I now have a dragon and am currently waiting on a Bannik and another dragon from CH, I am however leaning towards a Volkh for protection for those pesky unbounds 1sp

Dwelling in the past will only hinder your growth for today and the future...

Return to “Spirit Keeping”