Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

I get that that WA spirits can't hurt you intentionally but can they lie with so-called good intentions?

Example: Evil unbound is in the room and spirit keeper is afraid/paranoid of bad spirits attacking them even though they can't see spirits.

Can an Angel say that there are no evil unbounds even though this angel is secretly removing the unbound from the area without telling the keeper?

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Hmm, that's a good question! Now I'm curious as well...

Sytheria
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Safe
My magical/paranormal name...: Sytheria
Zodiac:

In the way that my spirits joke (I only have white arts) I say they can lie. But not if you are being serious and asking a direct question they know you want a real answer to.

Whenever it's in just like a casual way like once I asked "Do you all hate me sometimes?" And one of my dragons responded "Yeah we hate you" and I could literally feel him chuckling and rolling his eyes. He then made it very clear I was being ridiculous in asking that question.

They have feelings so they can get annoyed or frustrated and they can get REAL sarcastic. But in the sense of lying for when you are being serious and asking them real questions I dont see why they would unless they know you'll have a extremely bad reaction to the news. (Like being really fearful and no longer working with spirits)

I'll tell you when I've asked in the past about unbounds being in my home I've always got the response of "No" or "Gone now ::deadly:: "

So it's all in what you can handle hearing I suppose

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Ultimately there is no real definitive answer. It would depend on the situation most likely. While they are WA, there could be an instance where the complete truth might not be a good thing. For instance, if the Keeper is the kind that cannot deal with the truth, they may speak in circles so as not to give the truthful answer directly. I wouldn't call it lying but I could see it as their attempt to lessen the blow and eventually that Keeper may learn what they needed to hear. Other times, with a Keeper that can handle the nitty gritty and won't balk at what they need to hear, they will most likely put it as directly as possible, maybe even coming off as brutally honest. Either way, they will most likely weight their options and use whichever method would be beneficial to their Keeper. I have the feeling if there was a rather bad entity in your home that they wouldn't be like PANIC, but they would tell you to step aside if you were to ask. Whether they came out and said yes, no, maybe, is definitely depending on the Keeper and their perception of the spirit world around them.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Lying is a trait in "almost" every being BUT if WA would lie it would be for a good reason . It depends on how you use the lie for.

For example they can lie to you for your well being or they can hide to you which is not lying but not telling the truth either (it is a pirouette often used when you don't want to be fixed on your answer)

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

WA cannot choose evil, so lying with malicious intent isn’t possible for them. But I wonder if acting with NOBLE intent, such as a lie to protect someone, is possible for them.

I know they can certainly engage in combat for purposes of protection, but not commit an attack for malicious reasons. So I can’t imagine why the use of words wouldn’t follow the same rules.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

From what I've seen my angels tell me the blunt truth Everytime I've asked them questions, but whether there have been dark entities trying to attack me that they've fended off and not mentioned is another story. Who knows, we will never know but I agree with the majority of people on this thread, and I totally believe they have the capacity to lie to us for our own good, and even though we call ourselves keepers, I do think they are far closer to being our keepers, and far more intelligent and aware of the universe than us, and I do think they will tell us what will help us and hide that which they believe will cause us pain harm or fear, my succubus though she's the most blunt being I've ever known, she tells me everything, and matter-of-factly too, I have 5 angels a nympho and an ubi and because she's so pushy and comes to me on her own accord so often, I've bonded with her deepest and know her the best and I genuinely feel she won't hide anything, even if I fear, she will give me straight answers, - benefit of a caring DA spirit I believe lol

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Ikemen
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Of course a WA being can lie, they are like us- we have free will and can tell a white lie or a more serious lie. It also depends on your relationship with the being.

You can tell your beings that you appreciate if you only heard the truth no matter how much it hurt. I know my demons would because it is what helps me grow as a person.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”