Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hello again people!
Last night i had at least 3 dreams that i could recall this morning, one of them "shocked" me the most.
So a trusted conjurer finished conjuring my second succubus 2 nights ago, she is a queen of her own realm so she is pretty powerful. Anyway i dreamt about receiving emails from said conjurer saying something along the line "YOU MADE A MISTAKE" i asked what i could do and she said "IT'S TOO LATE" after that i suddenly woke up, it was around 3:30am and i felt this powerful wave of energy vibrating through my body especialy in my head, this happened twice and then it stopped. Fun fact, after that was over i checked my email and there was one from the conjurer received 2 hours prior to this, saying that she would start working on the binding(on my spirit)
I've started my journey into the occult only 3 months ago, so needless to say I've never experienced something like this before.
What do you think? Was it the new ubi doing something? I'm not scared, I'm just really curious!
On a side note, last night i was trying to astral travel for the first time, i had set my alarm at 2am and went to sleep waking up every 1hr and 30mins or so, plus i asked my new ubi if she could help. But then again, the coincidence with the dream seems to lead elsewhere.
Hopefully one of you can help me figure this out since i can't communicate with my ubi yet

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmh who's the conjurer? Have you asked him or her?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DarcDeimos
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote:Mmh who's the conjurer? Have you asked him or her?
It's lilith from Lilith's treasure tavern, i have emailed her about it and I'm waiting, she's quite busy with bindings so it takes her a bit more than usual to answer, so that's why i was trying to figure this out here with you guys

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Well... getting a succubus is... always a mistake :D

And yes, now it's too late. But don't worry, there is always a way out, should you want that.

Ah, enough of the mysterious talks ;)

Actually, the vibrating thing is she trying to align your body to her energy, trying to reach you in some way.
Did you hear anything during the time you felt your head vibrating? That can be a way of trying to communicate with you, when your sense would normally not be able without that "influence" to hear it.

Like I said in another thread yesterday (see my recent replies), it is important to strengthen yourself and your mental state, to be on par with a succubus. So that she won't influence you in ways you do not wish to. Look it up, there are more details in there. As a succubus queen she is mentally (and in other ways too) more powerful than other succubi, or she wouldn't be in this position. You must know, what you want and what not, and add for her and for yourself limits that should not be overstepped.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
DarcDeimos
new here
new here

Jimy wrote:Well... getting a succubus is... always a mistake :D

And yes, now it's too late. But don't worry, there is always a way out, should you want that.

Ah, enough of the mysterious talks ;)

Actually, the vibrating thing is she trying to align your body to her energy, trying to reach you in some way.
Did you hear anything during the time you felt your head vibrating? That can be a way of trying to communicate with you, when your sense would normally not be able without that "influence" to hear it.

Like I said in another thread yesterday (see my recent replies), it is important to strengthen yourself and your mental state, to be on par with a succubus. So that she won't influence you in ways you do not wish to. Look it up, there are more details in there. As a succubus queen she is mentally (and in other ways too) more powerful than other succubi, or she wouldn't be in this position. You must know, what you want and what not, and add for her and for yourself limits that should not be overstepped.
Hello! apologies for the late response but here i am. Actually, that makes complete sense! that vibration felt really powerful, like nothing that i ever experienced, i felt it on other occasions too, but it was a bit different, like a soothing energy running back and forth through my entire body, but no i couldnt hear anything at the time, i was still working on my telepathy and i still am but it's gotten better since i can hear sentences, like for example, the other day i was writing about the last succubus that joined me and i "felt" that i had to write a specific thing about her, a message that came up in my head.
Thank you for your advice but actually, it's all good! i have a relationship built on respect, love and kindness with my Succubi, i always told them that i'll treat them with respect and i expect the same, i'm not the type that's easily influenced, i understand that they can "plant little seed" on you that they grow with time, but i'll never do something that i usually wouldn't do, i'm also a very humble person because i was born in a relatively poor family.
I'm always observing, experiencing and learning new things with them, but what makes me feel completely at ease with them is the fact that i feel that i can completely trust them because they wouldn't do something to harm me. Ever since i was little i've been able to tell how people really are with my instinct and well, i've never been wrong. I'm always giving them the attention and the love that they deserve, we are companions, friends and lovers.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”