Two dreams puzzling me?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Vampiriev
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1

So some back ground I asked "G" if she could show me anything she could remember. That is when these two dreams started. Also in both dreams I can't change or move myself I'm also in first person. I also asked "G" if she was ok with me telling you all this and I got good vibes.

Dream one:
I'm sitting in a kitchen at and island table. Everything is modern day except the houses age you can tell it's old. There are many hanging pots with plants and on the kitchen counter as well. Then a old lady comes from be hind me and walks past. She's wearing like a black dress might be a black top and skirt hard to tell. She then starts to talk with me but for some reason I only hear parts of the conversation. "Told your mother you were strong" then something I can't hear. "It's all in the blood line". After that can't hear anything till I hear her crank up a blender. The old lady then turns and starts gathering some leafs off a few of the plants. Turns to me while pouring a glass of yellow orange liquid and says this should help. I drink it dream ends.

Dream two:
So now I'm in the passenger seat of a car on a road with only trees and gard rails ether side. It's night time and starting to rain a man I can't make out is driving. It starts raining then I look out the window into the dark woods. I hear the man say something only word I hear is "creepy". Then out of the corner of my eye I see a black mass run across the road. Then breaks scawl, metal clashing, glass breaking, then wind and rain it occurs to me I've thrown I feel leaves and limbs hitting my face. I don't know when I ended up landing on my back. I hurt but was still alive? Saw the car at the top of the hill hug on the gard rail. Then black and a uneathly roar.

I have no idea what to make of this as they are very strange. Also the old woman and male I've never heard their voices before.

Any input would be most helpful thanks!

uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

I believe the first dream you had was more of a spiritual guide/past encounter of a spirit saying hello sort or it could be very much yourself projecting about your own bloodline to yourself....if that makes sense lol, the house itself is built with old and good bones. However the inside is brand new and has a modern insight with a breath of fresh air, i think this symbolizes an older soul with new life brought inside.

The lady may be offering you a glass that implies she may or may not be healing you, or attempting to assist you in this way.

The crash dream in my opinion sounds like a lack of control, your just a passenger when things go horribly wrong. The black shadow being i think just symbolizes disaster if something goes wrong, like a fear you are projecting is manifesting as the reason it crashes the vehicle is fear of no control. Thats a normal feeling though, so it just sounds like a stress dream on that part. Feeling yourself get injured and surviving impact to hear the roar in the background sounds like this has happened before. and you survived it, however disaster is always around the corner.

but thats just my two cents.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”