new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Annunaki
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm unsure if I posted in the right category or not, my apologies if its in the wrong place.

This past summer I lost a very close friend of mine in a very awful way. She was murdered and her case has gone unsolved by the local authorities. In all honesty after speaking with the detective who is overseeing the investigation I became aware that solving her murder was a very unimportant thing in his eyes for whatever reason.

About a month ago I traveled to see a psychic in Pennsylvania to try to get some clarity on this terrible event. The psychic was helpful with what she told me and presented things through drawings that nobody would know about my connection to my lost friend. I left the reading with positive energy.

I still carry such a heavy heart over this I don't even know why i'm sharing this...I suppose to know if there's anyway to learn more about what happened to my friend, why it happened and by whom killed her. If there is anyway I can personally connect with my friend through a spell or binding and find out information on the monster that killed her.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I’m very sorry for your loss. Brutality in all its forms angers anyone with a sense of justice. I hope justice is done and the culprit goes to prison.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

You can ask CH to see if your friend would like a binding to you some day, but only after they have been gone for a year or more(in order to be sure they've had time to adjust to their new situation). There is no guarantee that they will be interested in being bound, but it can't hurt to ask when the time comes. Then if you're spiritual senses are open enough to communicate clearly you can ask your friend yourself what happened.

I'm so sorry for your loss and for the lack of progress on your friend's case. I hope justice is achieved soon.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
I am very sorry for your loss.

Enki
new here
new here

denanna123 wrote:You can ask CH to see if your friend would like a binding to you some day, but only after they have been gone for a year or more(in order to be sure they've had time to adjust to their new situation). There is no guarantee that they will be interested in being bound, but it can't hurt to ask when the time comes. Then if you're spiritual senses are open enough to communicate clearly you can ask your friend yourself what happened.

I'm so sorry for your loss and for the lack of progress on your friend's case. I hope justice is achieved soon.
Thank you for this advice, the psychic mentioned something very similar in that I should attempt another reading in the future when her soul is more settled.

Thank you all for your responses, knowing that this community has such warm kind members means the world to me.

supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

i realize this is old but you can find some answers with this spell i think https://shop.creepyhollows.com/investigative-spell.html

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

... well, I see you are new here. ( I was going to make a stupid joke, about you being our lost father/creator, but I'm not cause you're in pain).

But you know there could be a reason why you came to a spiritkeeping forum right?
If it was your destiny to go and find some spells, you would have gone to a different forum.
( I know many other forums, and spellcrasters who can help you with spells.... but you being here, kinda reminded me on how I came here... it was in a very strange way as well. I was looking for spells to have a wish come true, and someone mentioned djinn and CH to me on another forum, and so I came here...in the end the djinn didn't grant my wish, but I found much more happiness )
Creepy Hollows is the Wallmart of spiritkeepers. When we are speaking about justice, I think about certain spirits who can make sure justice is served nicely on a silver plate.
When you're speaking about the detective that needs to have his*** kicked, and do a better job, I know there are certain spirits who can help with that as well.
To give examples: my courtwind and fire fae work very well in that department. I'm not sure if you're more for the Dark Arts by your chosen name on this forum... but some spirits can bring messages of the dead if I remember correctly. Maybe bindings with immortals could also bring much to you...
I honestly ordered some readings two days ago, that I think may be of some use to you:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/messages ... eyond.html
( I guess it can provide you with answers)
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-r ... nions.html
( the last one is if you think you're guided to this place to become a spiritkeeper)

So my advise to you is order those readings, and then stay here for awhile. In my opinion there are no
mistakes/faults. Everything happens for a reason, and you posting here, being here... maybe you're gently guided towards your destiny.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

steal them back.

Enki
new here
new here

supersaiyan5 wrote:i realize this is old but you can find some answers with this spell i think https://shop.creepyhollows.com/investigative-spell.html
Thank you very much.

Enki
new here
new here

Unclesid wrote:steal them back.