Domovoi anyone?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
moonshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

:wave:
I have a Domovoi on order at CH and I am quite excited about him. :applause: :applause:

I couldn't find any threads on this spirit in the forum. I was wondering if anyone who has this spirit would like to share info and/or experiences you have had with him?

I have a lot of pets so I hope he will be happy here :D

Oh ya, how come treats are not recommended for them ? :think:

Love & Light,
Moonshadow

Meow Is Spoken Here
Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Greetings. :wave:

I cannot tell you anything about the spirit, but I can inform you why they don't take treats. Some spirits, find it as a great insult. I have about 2 DA spirits that won't take treats. Hope this helps.
:thumbup:

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
rh1ann
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I think the treat thing is spirit specific as opposed to DA generality.

My DA to White ratio in my house is about 85/15 ... Some like treats, some don't. Some of my werewolves like treats, some of the werewolves don't. I find it to be more specific to personalities as a general rule. Wraiths - no treats ... they're doing their job so the feeling from them is - 'don't waste my time with such nonsense'.

The Domovoi is a prankster - reminds me a lot of the Kitsune at times. The difference between the two of them I can put as - the Kitsune is more of a fun prankster while the Domovoi is more of a malicious prankster. No treats for the Domovoi. Since I have a lot of spirits here, the Domovoi keeps busy and entertained ... usually. :shock:

Heh - you should see when the Cat Sidhe and the Domovoi team up and work together. :daze:

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. --- Carl Jung
truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Any further info for the Dom? Have one on order and would love to hear more about experiences :) Am searching the forum as well.. Amazing stuff one can find buried LOL

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

truckingon wrote:Any further info for the Dom? Have one on order and would love to hear more about experiences :) Am searching the forum as well.. Amazing stuff one can find buried LOL
The last post on this thread was from 2009, the original poster is no longer on CH as their name is brown. You may not get any other responses here; I hope you will share your experiences with your domovoi when you get it.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Instrument of the end Fire of (83) wrote:
truckingon wrote:Any further info for the Dom? Have one on order and would love to hear more about experiences :) Am searching the forum as well.. Amazing stuff one can find buried LOL
The last post on this thread was from 2009, the original poster is no longer on CH as their name is brown. You may not get any other responses here; I hope you will share your experiences with your domovoi when you get it.
Thanks Instrument of the end Fire of (83) :hug: Will most definitely :)
Didn't realize how I had that worded before. :\ was just trying to bump the post to restart this convo and maybe get others to chime in and share as well..
Didn't see a need to start a new post when there are old ones that either have the info one is looking for and can be bumped or possibly someone else has already asked the same question someone else is wanting to ask :) albeit a poor attempt at recycling older posts :(

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Oh I agree I just wanted to make sure you didn't expect anything from the original poster,

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
bgrigri
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Does anyone have one that can provide insight as to their appearance? A few weeks ago, I saw what appeared to be a Serengeti cat (wild cat mixed with egyptian mau) outside my room at night-except it had both the tan and gray color with the spots. It disappeared into my daughters room, at first I didn't think much of it since I have a cat sidhe on the way-except that I don't like most spirits to show themselves to her (I tell them they need permission from me first). Then, I realized the cat sidhe is always black and white. I'm thinking it might be a domovoi that's in the CH shop-since he has twice tried to jump in my cart. However, I do have a djinn that is a shapeshifter-but he prefers being a panther. Any insight is appreciated! (Btw I have house rules that only allow unbounds that want to help and will identify themselves and DA have to go through all my DA spirits first).

You would have to be half mad to dream me up ~Lewis Carroll
truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Would love to hear about this as well :)
I have one ordered, haven't seen him yet but have felt him brush my legs.

bgrigri
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I finally agreed to bring home the one from the CH store, and placed the order late on Wednesday. Last night we were all outside for maybe 15 minutes. When we came inside the bottom of the birdcage was half pulled out and virtually blocking entrance to the room. Then today I was in the shower and suddenly it felt like little claws all down my back. I thought maybe it was the water so I turned around and it happened again. There are a few little scratches on my back and I still have sporadic clawing/pins and needles in the area. May need to increase house rules... I would think it may be a trickster but I have pretty heavy protection from spells and spirits.

You would have to be half mad to dream me up ~Lewis Carroll

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”