venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
supersaiyan5 wrote:well i did make lucifer a nice guy. because im showing him thoughts of my own from supernatural... he doesnt torture people anymore
Friend, there are some recent threads discussing the fact that it takes time and practice to learn to tell the difference between thoughts we create within ourselves and impressions coming to us from outside.

This, sad to say, sounds like the first situation, not the second.

Or, and I am saying this with sincerity and not mockery, there are medical, mental-health conditions that cause people to think they are Jesus, the Virgin Mary, God, or any other prominent, powerful historical or religious figures. I can easily see where that medical issue could cause someone to think they are Lucifer. Please talk to your doctor if you actually believe you are Lucifer.
^ THIS

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

He's been trolling since he's got here :/

Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Have had messages from this individual for quite some time, including trying to get me to negotiate a soul deal with Lucifer for him in order to make him a famous pop star like Justin Beiber. No idea why they mentioned the Beeb by name.

Idk if they are trolling or not, it's a long time to keep up the same act. But yes I have encouraged him to seek more medically oriented help for this... As many here have done.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I fully realize that there are medical folks out there who’d see these forums and refer ALL of us to professional help, based on what we report seeing, hearing, and doing. We know what’s real to us, but someone on the outside looking in might view it with a skeptical eye.

But that doesn’t mean that some folks who gravitate here wouldn’t benefit from teaming up with a medical professional, not because of their spirit-keeping, but because there’s a legit medical issue going on. I should know. I got my first diagnosis of depression at age 10, two years prior to starting to learn anything paranormal. I’ve been treating it medically for a bunch of years now. We probably have at least as much of a percentage of folks here with mental health conditions (diagnosed/treated or not) as the percentages of the general population, because we’re all just regular people (with a really cool set of interests :) ). The longer I live, the more I realize how prevalent these conditions are. They’re pretty widespread.

So I won’t ever mockingly suggest that someone needs to sit down with a doctor. But mental health is a medical issue, and needs to be dealt with accordingly. I think this thread qualifies as evidence that a doctor’s services are needed.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

well do you believe that Huffdamagicdragon wife talks to god... then you guys would think that huff wife is crazy. because huff said that his wife talks to god.

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

supersaiyan5 wrote:well do you believe that Huffdamagicdragon wife talks to god... then you guys would think that huff wife is crazy. because huff said that his wife talks to god.

I believe neither

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

supersaiyan5 wrote:well do you believe that Huffdamagicdragon wife talks to god... then you guys would think that huff wife is crazy. because huff said that his wife talks to god.
1. Huffette has never alleged to have personally influenced the alteration of the fundamental nature of an immortal as she perceived it. Some might call doing so grandiose.
2. Huffette has never alleged an immortal to have had a fundamentally different nature from any other consensus perception of Him or Her. Stunningly you’ve done this both with the Christian view of Lucifer AND the LHP view by asserting conflicting information based on (1).
3. Huffette has never for even a single line claimed to actually BE an immortal or a conduit to one.
4. The devotional act of prayer happens with a certain mindset and within a specific framework of approaching the immortal with respect and has happened among the sane throughout human history. Claiming to watch cartoons with and change the mind of an immortal is markedly less prevalent.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Talking to God is known as prayer. Anyone can pray. I don’t recall Huffette saying she converses with God. Angels and other entities and spirits, yes. But talking to angels, entities, and spirits is a big reason these forums exist.

What Huffette and others here have NOT done is claim to BE God, or BE a particular immortal or famous figure. They have also not claimed that they, personally and specifically, changed the fundamental nature of [insert immortal here] simply by showing them something.

It’s those latter items that are a source of concern, and those are the symptoms suggesting that talking to your doctor would be a good next step.

I’m not mocking you or laughing. This isn’t a laughing matter. If there’s a medical issue going on, my hope is that any problem will get treated.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

talking to god as in hearing him talking back to you..

Return to “Dark Arts”