sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

People DO have two-way communication with God. It’s been documented.

It’s not that part that people are treating as the problem.

The problematic part is saying you ARE [insert immortal here], not that you said you talk to any given immortal.

It doesn’t make sense. For an easy example, if you are Lucifer, why are you asking in another, current thread about getting spells for night vision? I’m sure Lucifer needs no such thing.

And this is an example I didn’t have to search for, as it’s sitting on the front page of my “unread posts” list. If someone were to search through your post history, it wouldn’t take long to locate other examples.

But my goal isn’t to tear you or anyone else down, so I won’t do that search. My goal is to tell anyone who appears to need medical or professional guidance to get the help they need.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I agree with everything Likes2Read and AlysRaccoonReadings have said. In spite of my own joking post done earlier it's clear the OP is standing by their statement and even trying to defend it (albeit weakly). To me, this only proves they need specific help, because they are unwilling to admit that they are wrong or even try to use logic to back up there case (not that they could, which is kind of the point).

As others have stated, we all have our own issues and if anyone outside saw what we wrote we'd all be judged pretty harshly, but there's a difference between participating and claiming things proven with many skeptical eyes and logical judgements, and things clearly disproved by those same observations. There is definitely a difference, and if that difference can't be noticed or accepted, there is definitely a personal problem to seek out help for.

That being said, I see no point in entertaining this post further from a personal standpoint. I just wanted to clarify my thoughts since editing posts isn't an option.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

I don’t necessarily believe the OP is an incarnation of Lucifer. With that said if Lucifer did do such a thing he would still need that night vision spell because although he is quite a spectacular being he is a being having a human experience is he not. In any case he is clearly trolling or his expectations are to high in regaurds to magIck.

uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA

'nuff said, your human, why would lucifer ever want to be human? that idea itself is just stupid in nature, when being himself is good enough, and way more powerful. Nice troll though.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

It’s not so much about being human as much as it is about being corporeal.

Only in malcooth does the meterial world exist.

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
Zodiac:

At this point I think all points have been made, and unless OP makes any more claims in this regard, we may be going from trolling the troll to just plain bullying.

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
queenofgreen
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too mnay choices!
Zodiac:

Tsk Tsk,
Humans, humans, always looking for someone to blame for their own misfortune, ignorance and folly.

Lets blame God for having created all beings.
Lets blame Azazel for the outcome of the fall from grace.
Lets blame Lucifer/Satan for offering Eve the apple.
Lets blame Eve for being naive enough to accept the apple.
Lets blame Adam for not being man enough to tell Eve "Don't Listen to the snake".
Lets blame Global warming for current natural disasters.

We blame everyone except ourselves. Not a lecture, just some food for thought :)

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Zero wrote:At this point I think all points have been made, and unless OP makes any more claims in this regard, we may be going from trolling the troll to just plain bullying.
That's exactly what I'm thinking. If the dude thinks he is Lucifer, let him think it right? What do we care honestly? There have been people on this forum claiming they are Lucifers biological child, claiming they have become a God themselves, telling around they are real living vampires, claiming they have been abducted by aliens, claiming they are married to the devine Archangels themselves.
About some of these claims I almost got a heartattack but honestly after that I kinda went like: it's not because it's their truth, that I should take it as my truth. And I'll see when I die what's the truth about it.
Because who am I to judge?
Why would I give myself the right to make anyone unhappy who hasn't really offended me?

This is Creepy Hollows, not Facebook guys. So keep the troll-naming away. If you don't believe it, don't believe it. Smile and humor yourself. Demand an audience with Lucifer if you are pissed about this. But let the OP be happy ... maybe being Lucifer is the only positive thing in his life.

Do you want to become like Church, forcing people to take your word to be the absolute truth?
They have the perfect quote for this on Google: Keep Calm and Hakuna Matata. <3

If the OP claims to be Lucifer, I would like to say: Hi, your son, my incubus B. is amazing. He is just wondering what his granddaddy would be saying about you being so reckless to join in a Human Forum.
Did you already meet your sister-in-law who claims to be married to your bro Michael?

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Fireshadow wrote: If the dude thinks he is Lucifer, let him think it right? What do we care honestly?
For some who are practitioners of Satanism, demonolatry, etc, that kind of claim can sound very disrespectful, not unlike blasphemy in other religions.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:
Fireshadow wrote: If the dude thinks he is Lucifer, let him think it right? What do we care honestly?
For some who are practitioners of Satanism, demonolatry, etc, that kind of claim can sound very disrespectful, not unlike blasphemy in other religions.
1tu
This.

Return to “Dark Arts”