You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Just curious, does your spirit family scew more toward one gender than the other? Mine does, some by design (sexual companions) but many by chance (reverse adoptions, open custom conjures etc.).

I wonder if my energy just meshes better with masculine energy?

Don't get me wrong, I love my ladies too, but I do feel a stronger connection to some of my fellas.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I feel more comfortable with women generally, so I did specifically notate a preference toward Female spirits. Some Reverse Adoptions were Male and even though most of my orders were Female, I did specify Male for a couple based on gut feelings. I will say the Male spirits I have gotten to know have been amazing, so it seems CH does find spirits that really fit with you.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I'm not a man's man so I even feel a bit awkward with living human dudes. As for spirits/entities... the gender ratio is female mostly. Now I'll take the time to learn about the male spirits/entities, but female beings tend to matched with me by CH.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

denanna123 wrote:Just curious, does your spirit family scew more toward one gender than the other? Mine does, some by design (sexual companions) but many by chance (reverse adoptions, open custom conjures etc.).

I wonder if my energy just meshes better with masculine energy?

Don't get me wrong, I love my ladies too, but I do feel a stronger connection to some of my fellas.
I started spirit keeping with a huge number of males. As time went on, a lot more of the ladies started to filter in. I'd say they are about even at this point. The ladies here are quite lovely, gentle and soothing, but it seems like the males certainly like to join me in getting into trouble and getting stuff done. When it comes time to reverse adoptions, I tend to get a great deal of females, though it varies on the conjurer.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”