Sun&MoonAminism

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
GodSlayerBabe
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 85
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Galv, Humans, Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet

Re: Sun&MoonAminism

Postby GodSlayerBabe » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:20 am

Omg. I just made a purchase finally for her female Gremory Demon...the one I couldn't stop looking at. Lol I am the same height as that one. I don't normally feel like I have callings much but I feel very called to her and fascinated by that one. I do not have any female demon in my keep (besides an ubi I have) so I already know in my mind she is going to have a special place in mine. Probably just as special as my large group of male demon companions lol. I have seen that one listed since forever and I finally just followed through with the purchase. I was going to wait another two weeks but ugh lol I just feel I've been waiting long enough. Reading these posts of other folks positive experiences has me all excited lol.
When I do receive the package and bond with her I will definitely have to update this thread.
Judging from the listings and site itself, the conjures and companions she has seem very well cared for and I really like that, you can practically get a feel and sense of that.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."
[who i am] hereditary clairvoyant / dream worker / spirit partner / LGBTQ+ / nonbinary (SHE/HER)
[current practices] necromancy / trad. witchcraft / demonolatry / grey
[spirit family] many humans / witches / demons / DA-leaning
LATEST: Psy Vampire, Celestial Angel, Blood Moon Dragon, Alpha Werewolf, Frog Entity, Incubus Grandson of Sitri, Jorogumo, Karakadann Shifter

I am a DID Plural System: Violet (Host), Victor, and some others.

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Postby nina » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:30 am

GodSlayerBabe, I have Seen the Gremory Demon for a while and am glad you got her. The spirits do seems to wait for a long time until they find the right companion. I got the Vampire elf, Baalian Demon and Kitsune from her. I dont feel them significantly Yet but that hopefully will Change sometime down the Line once my abilities improve... But as a Seller I find her very responsive to mails and when she says she will do it in 3 Days, it will be done in 3 Days, no conditions! .. . All my bindings were Remote to Spirit and vessels..

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori

Postby Oriana_Starr » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:32 pm

I am WAY overdue for a review for the lovely Sophi!! I get so busy I forget, but she most certainly deserves a fantastic review! I began recommending Sophi to friends before I had even used her myself! I just really enjoy her energy. I finally tried her myself back in June and have become more and more addicted to her since then! She has lovely beings who all manifest very well. I work with a lot of galactic energies as an energy worker, and I came to Sophi for a custom Sirian and a custom Pleiadian as well who are both amazing. I have a weretiger from Sophi who is my best friend and he’s so kind and talkative and I don’t know what I would do without him. I get very strong callings when someone wants to join me from her shop. Thank goodness for her FB discounts lol. She’s funny and sweet and a joy to work with. I’m currently excitedly waiting to meet a custom familiar from Sophi! I will make sure to post an update and let y’all know how it goes! Thanks so much Sophi! You rock! <3

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.auroramagick.com/whimsical-wonders

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami

Postby Sophia Nyx » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:34 pm

Oriana_Starr wrote:I am WAY overdue for a review for the lovely Sophi!! I get so busy I forget, but she most certainly deserves a fantastic review! I began recommending Sophi to friends before I had even used her myself! I just really enjoy her energy. I finally tried her myself back in June and have become more and more addicted to her since then! She has lovely beings who all manifest very well. I work with a lot of galactic energies as an energy worker, and I came to Sophi for a custom Sirian and a custom Pleiadian as well who are both amazing. I have a weretiger from Sophi who is my best friend and he’s so kind and talkative and I don’t know what I would do without him. I get very strong callings when someone wants to join me from her shop. Thank goodness for her FB discounts lol. She’s funny and sweet and a joy to work with. I’m currently excitedly waiting to meet a custom familiar from Sophi! I will make sure to post an update and let y’all know how it goes! Thanks so much Sophi! You rock! <3

Thank you so much Oriana. <3) This means a lot to me. I'm always delighted to see an order come through for you, especially when they are custom orders. They are so much fun! I also can't wait to see who comes through for you for your familiar. I always get so excited when they finally make their appearance and because of your requirements, I shouldn't be afraid of it when it comes through (the spider ones still creep me out, the cute and cuddly ones are more up my alley!).

SerpentsLair
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby SerpentsLair » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:43 am

I started buying from Sophi over the last summer when I happened to come across an officer under Gremory that I felt a major pull to, within a few days of the binding being done I had a very strong dream visitation from her. Since then I've had customs and PB companions ranging from heavy DA to the lighter end of the scale. There's a few shops I have an easier time specifying callings or mutual interests for and hers is one of the easier ones for me. She's always very responsive and quick to reply to any inquiry and the work is always completed quickly and done well. I just put in for a custom that I'm really excited for as well as it will be a first of it's kind for me and every custom has always been a perfect match.

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori

Postby Oriana_Starr » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:56 pm

I’m back again for another review for the lovely Sophi! Recently I requested 2 custom familiars and the most wonderful fuzzy little guys came through for me! I adore them so much! Sophi does such a great job with customs! I got them each a cute lifelike stuffed animal to represent them, which they just got a kick out of. They’re both very sassy boys full of energy and always eager to assist me in just about anything. It’s been such a wonderful experience inviting them into my life. I would very highly recommend her familiars for anyone, practicing witch or not! They make great cuddle buddies too! <3 Thanks so much Sophi! Always so nice to work with you!

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.auroramagick.com/whimsical-wonders

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami

Postby Sophia Nyx » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:05 am

Oriana_Starr wrote:I’m back again for another review for the lovely Sophi! Recently I requested 2 custom familiars and the most wonderful fuzzy little guys came through for me! I adore them so much! Sophi does such a great job with customs! I got them each a cute lifelike stuffed animal to represent them, which they just got a kick out of. They’re both very sassy boys full of energy and always eager to assist me in just about anything. It’s been such a wonderful experience inviting them into my life. I would very highly recommend her familiars for anyone, practicing witch or not! They make great cuddle buddies too! <3 Thanks so much Sophi! Always so nice to work with you!

It was so much fun finding those two sassy little fellas for you. They were an absolute dream to work with and such marvelous energy. <3)

Return to “Seller Review”