Sun&MoonAminism

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

I’m back with another review for Sophi! Recently I have welcomed home a Custom Legacy Witch, a Ghul Djinn, and a lovely Psy Vampire. I love all of these ladies so much! Sophi is always super sweet, super communicative, and her customs are wonderful! I always get a super strong callings from her beings. When one of her peeps wants to come home with me, they let you know it lol. It’s great! Lovely packaging with extra goodies that I always enjoy opening. Thank you so much as always Sophi!

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

Back for another review for Sophi! I recently welcomed home a custom Acturian Guide and she is amazing! I really enjoy her and she’s a sweetheart. Thank you Sophi for your help finding her! <3

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

Hello. I now need to leave some feedback also. I bought 2 wonderful beings from the Seller. She was so lovely in answering my questions and i love my new spiritual companions. Very positive experiance! Active and lovely beings.

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Just wanted to leave a positive review for Heather. I have much deep respect for her work. The last time (and was my first time purchasing from her) I brought a companion over to me was a female demon in allegiance under Gremory, who was a prebound. Her presence since I've had her has been watchful. Can't remember when but this was quite a long time ago.

Anyway I was recently just browsing her prebounds just over a week ago, I normally check all the new listings whenever there's updates in spite of never bringing anyone to me, but this time I had an urge to check and saw a Betta Fish spirit guide. Ok... obviously this kind of wigged me out a little bit, first of all what are the chances of seeing THAT?? I LOVE betta fish and I had a blue one that died last year, and I currently have a red betta now hahaha. I used to take care of a lot of fish with my family as a kid so my inner fish keeper felt really drawn to the listing.

Aside from that tangent---
I never would have thought a betta spirit could be a spirit guide haha! And his representation photo is so similar to my former betta.

I got a vessel sent to me quite quickly and it was a cute purple pendant. I have done a bonding invocation already and set the pendant next to my fish tank. I already knew the perfect spot. XD Also, thank you so much Heather for the little goodie you included <3 Heather is just overall awesome and an unique conjurer I just think more people should check out if they haven't yet.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

SerpentsLair
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I've had quite a few join from Sophi since last time I posted from customs to PC and a few from intuition section. I'll cover a few but I've never been disappointed with anyone I've brought home from Sophi. So one of the more recent ones I'll touch directly on is a fallen angel that joined a couple months back, shortly after joining there was some stressful situations and she was a huge support despite not being with me more than a couple days at the time. She's great at motivating and keeping clear of negative thought patterns and giving those gentle nudges to keep going. Next up had a mermaid from intuition section that joined, I kept coming back to look at her and finally just decided to bring her home. She's been very sweet and really has a relaxing energy that's perfect to do cleansing meditations with and of course has a very strong connection to water that helps clean up the energy body more. Lastly, will touch on my Sitrian officer. She's been with me awhile, close to a year now but she's like a sassy wing lady to me and I adore her to death. Again, there's been much more that have joined and I love them all but it would take a long time to cover everyone lol. That being said, the companions from Sophi are all a joy to be around and her work has always been exceptional.

Neciale
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Necia

I purchased an Ancient Sanguine Vampire from Sophi and I like him so far! He is a bit quieter than most of my spirits, but his personality is to watch and observe. He was an intuition companion and I sensed that he was more reserved than my other spirits. I am A-OK with it. He is very relaxed and calm, which really balances out my spirit family. He works well with my anxiety and has been a quiet and supportive friend. I added him to one of my stories and he seems to like it so far!

Blessed be,

Necia

Spirit Family
Autumn Elf - C
Autumn Elf - ER
Autumn Elf - O
Winter Elf - L
Cambion - E
Dragon Shifter - V
Solaren - S
Ancient Sanguine Vampire - J
Astraothian Demon - A
Cambion - K
Incubus - D
Chaos - TBD
Luv_trinity
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Opelia Rendon wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:18 am I have purchased the Good Fortune hand soap from Sophie about 2 weeks back. But didn't get a chance to use it till this past Thursday. The soap was supposed to be for hands, but used it as a body instead. Lathers nicely, the shape makes it easy to hold and it was unscented. I needed an extra 4 hours at work because I hella woke up late af (oversleeping & overgaming.) I used the soap & gotten the extra 4 hours I needed!

About the seller Sophie: She responds normally same day, fast & courteous. She ships out quite fast.

I have also just purchased 2 spirits from her: An Angel & Harvest Mouse & 1 living entity from her: A Valkyrie - which is a first for me : ) I haven't worked with them yet, but I look forward to. I'll add my reviews later when I have worked with them.

Sounds good 👍 would you mind posting a link to get site, please?

AtaraxiaChor
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Psy Vampire-(J) I found him under the intuition companions and after some time,I finally gave in and purchased his listing. I’m so glad I did!He is very sweet and has been a great addition to my spirit family.He is quite active yet calm at the same time,loves to explore the modern day to day life.

The seller is very quick and the vessel arrived quickly and faster than expected. I loved the printed out description they gave for him too and I will return to her shop.Overall great experience!

<3 (M)Spirit Guide, (L+J)Psy Vampires, (V)Throne Angel, (T)Fallen Angel Vampire Hybrid,(F)Ancient Sanguine Vampire, (A)Sanguine Vampire,(A)Vampire High Elf (S)Demonic Succubus,(M)King Incubus, (R)Warrior Elf, (S)Familiar,(K)Servitor <3
pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

Spirits are fine but totally useless with communication , i cant get a response for anything

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
SerpentsLair
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I've had quite a few join since last review. Both PC and customs. Custom work is always spot on and Sophi keeps you updated during the process. The PCs in her shop tend to be some of the loudest and most insistent when they start calling. The new realm additions are fun to work with and come with a personal guide for the realm as well. Recently I brought in a general under Gremory who is extremely active and has an incredible presence. I've found Sophis companions to be some of the most supportive and active out there, and her communication has always been quick, almost always same day with any questions.

Return to “Seller Review”