Sun&MoonAminism

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
artemeia
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

I came across Sun&Moon a little over 1 1/2 years ago, and love the all companions I get from her. I've gotten a few customs, but nowadays I tend to snag mostly PCs or RAs. Since I don't necessarily "hear" my companions, they try to get my attention in different ways ... including appearing in my brain space in the way they like to appear, then hanging out until I get them. I've also definitely dragged my feet with several companions, cause I tend to second guess and debate to myself if they're really calling out to me. Of course, sometimes they're really loud and I get a "must get you now!" type feeling, or will feel their energy pretty heavily just from seeing their listing (like a slap in the face sorta ha ha ha), or even smell them sometimes (one of my peeps smells like sugary cinnamon butter). More than a few times, I'll be debating between a few companions, then decide that only 1 or 2 were really calling to me and just get them ... but then be thinking about any I didn't snag for the rest of the day ... or until I'm like, ok ok, hold on, I'll get you too, just 1 second!! lol

Sophi has also always been very communicative and great whenever I have questions, whether it's about shipping, PCs, or RAs I'm unfamiliar with. She'll also work with me on holds/reserves when I really want to snag a companion but can't get them at that very moment, whether it be because I'm running errands, working, or just need an extra couple days until payday.

She's great and I love getting companions from her!

- Artemeia

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

pokemonsavage wrote: ↑Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:03 pm worked it out nvm

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
SerpentsLair
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Mostly this review is focusing on the newer portal offerings. I received a kit which contained a statue and several large crystals (towers, chunks and pyramid) for a portal to Gremory. I have worked with her for quite awhile, she's among my closest infernals and my closest goetic specifically at this time. Portal is easy to work with, I made it into a full altar area just for her. It has made contact nearly instant, only one other infernal do I have that privilege of connecting so quickly after years of work so it has been a huge boost to communication. Since I set it all up I feel her energy the moment I even so much as think of her. Also with the portal itself and the physical crystals came 4 companions that work directly under Gremory. They have all been amazing to have around have as part of my family, not just in helping to connect further to her but also for the advice and road maps they've helped laid out.

Will end by saying my most recent phoenix from her has been amazing and is very uplifting and cleansing. Had a Shaitan Djinn join that immediately helped in a few areas to manifest and bring opportunities with very rapid success, she also has a very comforting presence that is enjoyable to spend time with. Not exactly sure if I mentioned my Sirian in previous reviews but I recently discovered my connection with her in a past life after a little over two years. It's shown me that sticking to it is very rewarding in the end and feeling her excitement when pieces finally started to click after 2 years was an amazing feeling.

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

SerpentsLair wrote: ↑Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:58 am Mostly this review is focusing on the newer portal offerings. I received a kit which contained a statue and several large crystals (towers, chunks and pyramid) for a portal to Gremory. I have worked with her for quite awhile, she's among my closest infernals and my closest goetic specifically at this time. Portal is easy to work with, I made it into a full altar area just for her. It has made contact nearly instant, only one other infernal do I have that privilege of connecting so quickly after years of work so it has been a huge boost to communication. Since I set it all up I feel her energy the moment I even so much as think of her. Also with the portal itself and the physical crystals came 4 companions that work directly under Gremory. They have all been amazing to have around have as part of my family, not just in helping to connect further to her but also for the advice and road maps they've helped laid out.

Will end by saying my most recent phoenix from her has been amazing and is very uplifting and cleansing. Had a Shaitan Djinn join that immediately helped in a few areas to manifest and bring opportunities with very rapid success, she also has a very comforting presence that is enjoyable to spend time with. Not exactly sure if I mentioned my Sirian in previous reviews but I recently discovered my connection with her in a past life after a little over two years. It's shown me that sticking to it is very rewarding in the end and feeling her excitement when pieces finally started to click after 2 years was an amazing feeling.
Thank you for posting this. This helped me find a vampire I was looking for. Calling was extremely strong. Purchased him today.
Thanks again. πŸ–€

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
π•―π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–“π–†
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Update :)
I just wanted to add that I love the Vampire I received from Sophi. The binding came on a ring that absolutely stunned me. Not only was the size perfect for the exact finger I was hoping to wear it on, but the design fit me perfectly and was exactly what I would have picked out myself. I sat in awe, holding the ring and looking at it, and was overwhelmed by emotions from being united with my new friend. The whole experience was perfect, and their customer service is phenomenal.
Package arrived swiftly, I was emailed and contact was maintained even after I received the vessel. All questions answered in a timely manner , and responses were respectful and kind . Everything was packaged with great care . Got a candle and incense included and some bonus stuff.

A full print out of the description including my Vampires picture was included, which is awesome because I add profiles for all my spirits and entities Into their book.
The vampire I received is absolutely perfect in every way and very easy to bond with and is already helping me with many things and is a great companion.
No regrets whatsoever, and I will definitely buy from this seller again.

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
π•―π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–“π–†
Aofthenight
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Amar

Sophi and SunMoon and Apollos Emporium have been absolutely wonderful to work with. Sophi has amazing customer service and answers all of my questions however trivial. The Spirits that come from these shops have been some of the best I have met. They fit into my keep instantly and settle in like they were always there. I don’t feel anxious about when they will come around and if they are busy and I don’t feel pressured to contact them except when I have time which takes a lot of stress off my shoulders.

My Spirits from these two have been blessings and I’m so glad I met them! You get their vessel with some incense, a tealight, and their info printed out. The package also comes with a historical postcard to try your senses on.

I’ve enjoyed working with Sophi immensely.

Alectostars
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alecto

Sun&Moon Aminism is, in my opinion, the best spirit keeping shop I've ever had the pleasure of being customer to. I've had spirits around me since I was a child, but for some reason I never felt like I fit into any of the communities for other shops until meeting Sophi. Sophi is such a sweet and down to earth person whom you can tell is really invested in the idea that keeper and spirits should have an actual bond and relationship. I've brought a number of Sun&Moon spirits into my keep, and at no point did I feel stressed or pressured about the idea. The spirits fit seamlessly into my life, as guardians and mentors and friends. The cadence between the relationships I have with each of them are different, and it feels so natural for each. I'm very glad to have met Sophi, and honored to have been able to include such wonderful spirits and beings into my keep.

Alba6614
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: elf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: alba

I'm not going to lie, I'm very skeptic and wary of spirit shops. I've had too many bad experiences not to be wary. Sophi and Sun&Moon have been a pleasant surprise. She's been professional and very accommodating, the spirits I got from her are lovely and manifest especially strongly, and I feel safe and confident with them, as her vetting process is quite efficient. So far all of them have had distance bindings, because I don't live in a country she can ship to. I have not had any issues with them, and their vessels feel lovely. I'm glad my friends introduced me to her shop and encouraged me to get my spirits from her.

Flowing with the tides
SerpentsLair
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Stopping by to leave a review for a new portal set I recently got. This one was a portal to Glasya-Labolas. I've connected with Glasya previously but have felt a pull and was interested for awhile to connect more closely and build a more solid connection and relationship. The portal itself also came with several companions that work under Glasya to assist in building that connection. Often times before bed I scry into the dark and work on developing clairvoyance further with varying levels of results.

First day I received the package I ended up having some very vivid and intense experiences. It started off vividly seeing my legionary and shortly after a cloaked and hooded female with a few other more shrouded figures standing behind her watching. Visuals went on for awhile and eventually ended by seeing a silhouette type visual of a large pack of hellhounds running across my ceiling.

As far as the portal, connection has been relatively simple. The energy feels familiar from what I've felt before when communicating with Glasya but also slowly starting to discover the different sides to them. Packaging was put together well as always and I got some new crystals to add around it as an offering. Thank you Sophi.

ArchivePurposes
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Sophis services are always on point for me. She is one of the few reliable practitioners I bought from. The vetting time is reasonable and delievery super quick. The packages contain little welcome gifts for your new friends in form of a candle, incense and some crystals as offering(and their vessel, ofc!).

Sophi herself is also very friendly and answers every question one might have. Over the years I experienced that personally I work best with her energies. Via Sophi I met someone, who I never know I lost. For months, if not years, I felt a call and brought a lot of beings home, never to silence the call, until I stumbled upon someone waiting in Sophis "Intuition Companion" section. Immediatly it clicked and we've been happy ever since :) He gave me one of my most intense false awakening I ever had.

Sophi never fails to also find the perfect companion, when you ask for a custom conjure <3 She tends to find other beings from my past lives (my most recent Custom was a sibling from a past life I connect strongly with) , or "just" beings, who match my own vibes really, really well. I love them all dearly! <3
I can only recommend Sophi to everyone.

Return to β€œSeller Review”