Here's your cup of tea!

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello all, saying up front that this is the weirdest experience I had so far but I'm quite touched.

I met a guy, a really cute guy. I felt like everything was going to be fine. But then he started to disappear, retreating back into nowhere and left me cold and alone again. There was so much anger, disappointment and sadness boiling in my being, that I feared to explode. I felt really sick afterwards, a terrible headache and nausea.

I decided to make myself some tea and while the water cooked, sat down for a few minutes, waiting in the living room. While I sat there, I heard the water kettle beeping, which means it is finished. I got up a few minutes after that, went into the kitchen and found my cup of tea, ready to drink, on the table. There was no one there to pour the water in my cup and I didn't do it. Yet there it was: A steaming, brimful cup of tea.

How did that happen?!

You can imagine my surprise. Of course, everyone could tell me that I was confused and did it in thought, but I assure that I'm well aware of my actions and I SAT THERE WAITING the whole time. I did not get up or anything. I believe it was one of my companions, but the pure thought of one of them pouring water into the cup is astonishing. I can't imagine the water kettle flying through the room and pouring water in my cup, or one of them taking physical form and doing it O.O though I do know that some of them are capable of doing such things as they were known to have the power.
They tried to get my attention for a longer time now, moving things around, making noises in the house, weird dreams, touches and what not. It really made me smile now... they did so many things to get my thoughts on other topics, to cheer me up and I was too blind to see. The tea was really the cherry on top. And I owe them some special time now, also just finished my tea while writing 2cl so I'll better hurry before the night is over.

Thanks for reading this "craziness"! 2lv
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This is such a thoughtful experience from your companions! Thanks for sharing! I can almost see how much love they must have for you to do something so kind to help you out.
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi there Midnight, that is awesome. I am curious about one thing, though. Was the amount of water in the kettle / pot actually lower by a cup or was the hot water in the cup a manifestation of its own?

Regardless, that's an amazing and thoughtful manifestation.
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

That's awesome! I think someone also has been messing with my chair as the lever is always pushed inwards so I can't lean back. Haha
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:You can imagine my surprise. Of course, everyone could tell me that I was confused and did it in thought, but I assure that I'm well aware of my actions and I SAT THERE WAITING the whole time. I did not get up or anything. I believe it was one of my companions, but the pure thought of one of them pouring water into the cup is astonishing. I can't imagine the water kettle flying through the room and pouring water in my cup, or one of them taking physical form and doing it O.O though I do know that some of them are capable of doing such things as they were known to have the power.
Despite how long I have been practicing both magick and as a spirit keeper, that things happen that continue to boggle my mind. I remember when I first started and things would happen, I would try to rationalize how exactly the events played out. Let's be honest, some things, even though we are spirit keepers, we tell ourselves aren't possible! One thing I have come to understand since embarking on this journey 10 years ago is that anything is possible. Absolutely anything. This is certainly a most heart warming story and definitely someone in your keep cares deeply for you. It's always these times that remind us just how blessed with truly are to have found our way to this path. <3

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”