Does BOGO on orders (when not specified) match the item you purchased automatically or is it chosen to you by random/pre

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

well, I found out what my bogo spirits are... they are all reverse adoption, and after some consideration I'm saying that the bogo's match both the spirits in my keep ( I got some extra werewolves, some dragons, another unicorn, a second phoenix who is also from Lesbos), the spirits I purchased ( but as some of them are already picked to match in my keep...) and myself.

Of course even if my spirits and I tried to guess what was going to get through, we got some suprises. A hoblet, ghoul and gnome came through, so did a second fylgia, second boggart, a barbary lamb, so did a second pair of mramba, another unicorn ( all 4 unicorns are reverse adoptions), another phoenix, another merman, and two more werewolves. I did order one gryphon, and her sister came as well. I also ordered a cleopatra djinn ( cause my first cleo djinn had a daughter, and so now she came through), and got another one as well :-) My red dragon M who was the only dragon ( next to a culebron), was happy with the order as I went asking for his silver dragon mate. She did came through, and next to the green dragon we are welcoming two more dragons....

This family has grown big on bogo's, that's for sure <3

For the psychic reading bogo's I apparantly had a bewitched body product. For those I would say that they match both me and my spiritkeep as well.

So by my experience, I would say the bogo's on orders are never random. In the end it's pretty clear that the paranormal has its own way of making sure everything has a purpose. I would even go as far as to say that we purchase items that we are called by/attracted to, but in one way or another, the other ones who want to come just come through by the bogo's. It's like they slip in via the backdoor just because :-p

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Fireshadow wrote:
SilverElf wrote:Okay, but,,,getting reverse adopted by a GOD?! Holy wow amazing!
yeah I guess it's kinda amazing :-p

I'm eager to learn what BOGO's I'll be receiving now. I've put a big order on CH around New Year ( cause there were so many discounts... impossible to ignore them) and I'll be getting atleast 37 new Spirits^^ Of those are like... 17 RA bogo's? I had my spirits ( the ones who are already with me) putting forth their thoughts on what the bogo's could be. But yeah... now I just need to wait till Mortimer has finnished my order. I'm guessing it takes a long time now because it is such a big order... And I've ordered the reading from Ash as well. When I have received the mail telling me my order is complete, I'll come back to tell you guys about it :-)
Cause next to my bogo-spirits, I will also receive some bogo-readings.

I also saw that the Bogo's are now done as freebies? Maybe it's for the better though, cause I'll be already busy the next two years I'm sure, with connecting with like 97 spirits 2dz
LOL Oh my gosh, I'd freak out. I already am BORDERLINE self-conscious about how many spirits I have not spent close time with. LOL If this many came home to me all at once I'd throw up my hands and just tell them to come as they will to spend time with me. Just no way to plan a schedule for all that. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:
Fireshadow wrote:
SilverElf wrote:Okay, but,,,getting reverse adopted by a GOD?! Holy wow amazing!
yeah I guess it's kinda amazing :-p

I'm eager to learn what BOGO's I'll be receiving now. I've put a big order on CH around New Year ( cause there were so many discounts... impossible to ignore them) and I'll be getting atleast 37 new Spirits^^ Of those are like... 17 RA bogo's? I had my spirits ( the ones who are already with me) putting forth their thoughts on what the bogo's could be. But yeah... now I just need to wait till Mortimer has finnished my order. I'm guessing it takes a long time now because it is such a big order... And I've ordered the reading from Ash as well. When I have received the mail telling me my order is complete, I'll come back to tell you guys about it :-)
Cause next to my bogo-spirits, I will also receive some bogo-readings.

I also saw that the Bogo's are now done as freebies? Maybe it's for the better though, cause I'll be already busy the next two years I'm sure, with connecting with like 97 spirits 2dz
LOL Oh my gosh, I'd freak out. I already am BORDERLINE self-conscious about how many spirits I have not spent close time with. LOL If this many came home to me all at once I'd throw up my hands and just tell them to come as they will to spend time with me. Just no way to plan a schedule for all that. LOL
haha, well it's definitly something when you go to sleep, and need to remember all their names to wish them a good night :-p But it's a good thing that all of my spirits are very loving and caring. If I'm busy with one spirit, I'm sure my beta-spirit and the teamleaders will jump in and make sure no one is left out :-)

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “LOL Image Contest”