venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I was meditating last night and after engaging my protection bindings, grounding, centering and shielding I began to engage my bindings and spirits for third eye and 3 body alignment, cleansing, drawing, and connecting. A couple moments into thinking about engaging these things I fell into a deep relaxation.

A sudden sensation slammed into me. It felt like an intense wave of energy hit my chest, like a strong puff of air, soon followed by an intense rush of tingling, warmth, and vibration that spread throughout my chest and nearly into my throat. The sensation was so powerful that I was jolted out of my deep relaxation and actually gasped.

I immediately sought the source, believing it to be one of my spirits. I felt it was either my succubus, (I), who helps me with energy work quite a bit, or (C) my manananggal vampire, who has been active since last week. I spoke to both of these spirits and while I still am not certain who caused this energy rush, or cleansing, I felt like a sort of break-through occurred.

After the sensations faded I invited my keep to come talk to me. I talked to (C), the manananggal vampire, and asked her to let me feel her energy. My mind's eye reflected a woman with auburn hair seemingly on a battlefield, running and jumping, attacking with weapons and fangs, streaked with blood. I felt her bloodlust, her thirst, her excitement and thrill from all out battle and feeding.

I then felt compelled to talk to (F), a new high elf I have not communicated much with, and I saw in my mind's eye a placid elf, shoulder length blond hair, light eyes, and felt sort of a calming energy. He told me (telepathically) he could help me connect and feel the spiritual realm and energies, and to develop a closer bond also with the Earth.

Then I felt compelled to talk to (T), a new drow elf. I did not receive clear imagery of her other than dark hair and olive skin. She told me if necromancy is the path I seek that she could help me in spirit keeping as I am doing as well as further development communicating, summoning, conjuring, connecting, and otherwise working with the dead.

After a long few moments when no other communication compulsions came, I felt my thoughts drifting to something that had been bothering me and I addressed my entire keep about it. I've been feeling a sort of... well, blockage, for lack of a better word... for the last couple of weeks. It is a familiar feeling and it goes something like this:

When I have something I want to do or work on, I feel a push to resist it and just do nothing, or to change my mind and just do nothing. For example, I might start a movie and then partway through be bored; play a game and just lose interest after a few minutes. Or, which is what was bothering me, I would think about meditating and push the thought away and watch TV. The best way I can describe it is as a lack of interest or motivation. Instead I just want to do something mind-numbing like watching old TV show reruns on Netflix or Amazon Prime.

After I started talking about this, emotions just welled up and I became very sad and upset. I still get emotional about it now. I know my Dullahan companion asked me if he thought it was related to some blockages I have been working on cleansing lately, which seem to have been placed against me several years ago. I told him I was not certain, but maybe it was.

He and other spirits provided me encouraging feelings and energy. They would help, I have no doubt.

I am now curious if the sensation I felt during mediation was another layer of blockage disintegrating and now the emotions over this... stagnation and anti-motivation... are finally being dealt with. I'm not sure what it all means right now, but I thought I'd share it here. It seems to be a good sign, at the very least.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

It sounds like your blockages are being removed & you are feeling them go away, being removed so to say so you can rejuvenate! I feel blocked every now & then but when my spirits are helping to remove them I start to feel like I should just do nothing but adjust to them being removed! Glad to see your Spirits are helping you-you have some great friends!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”