Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

So okay, let's just say that someone is having issues in the empathy department. That person doesn't want to be empathetic anymore because they are extremely sensitive when ''channeling'' people so they want to use a spell to try block it out.
Or, another person is naturally clairvoyant, but this person doesn't want to see the future anymore because all of their predictions are tragic in nature. This person wants it to end so they want to block it out.

Anyway,
Is there a spell that can block off your natural psychic abilities so you couldn't use it?
Kind of want one just in case in the future, I end up becoming too sensitive and want an ability gone.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Blocking abilities is easy and common. Most small children have them and lose them while growing up. It takes so much time and effort to try to get them back.

So instead of blocking abilities, why don't you just thin the pot by loaning them out and see how that works?

Return to “General Questions”