new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I know a lot to do with spirits requires a good portion of effort on your part, but for one I want to assist friends/family with their issues, that could get a little nudge in the right direction from my metaphysical family. Lately I've been helping my friend through some things and he knows pretty well about my metaphysical practices and whatnot, and had even bought him a reading from CH's shop.

The question here is probably quite easily answered, but I want to know if anyone can share their experiences with tasking their keep with assisting friends or family and how it's turned out.

To ask at least a few questions, if I leave an entity like a Wraith or Volkh with my friend, will the entity still be on guard for the both of us, or just for him for the time allotted? If I was in any danger, would said protective spirit break its task, whether specified to do so or not?

In terms of spirits that can help influence the growth of our psychic skills, can I have one passively help open/cleanse my friend to balance their energy out?

To Be Signed
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi TheLoot, I will attempt to answer some of this from my perspective as a new keeper over the last few months. I have asked spirits in my keep to protect my girlfriend from unbounds and to assist with removing negative energy and cleansing her space and aura as much as is possible. They also placed a ward on her apartment to help do this. She lives across town in another location. I do know my spirits have definitely helped in all of these regards as I have experienced confirmation of it.

(On a side note, I have asked my spirits to stop assisting her as she does not want any help by any spirits except God, so I've withdrawn my help. She believes any other spirit help is creepy and inviting the Devil... 1hd )

In regards to the question of time and position, I would actually like to see some guidance on this as well. I was worried that a couple of my spirits might be unavailable when I need them if they are busy helping my girlfriend. I do not know if they can manipulate the astral, for example, to help those we assign them to and then come back to a different moment to help us with another task. I am of the personal opinion that this is not possible but I could be wrong.

I can definitely tell you they would drop everything to come back and help you if they sensed something wrong, especially if they are tasked with both your protection and your friend's. However, you may want to get additional spirits specifically for the task of helping / protect your friend so that you don't have to worry.

As for passive energy balance, that might be difficult if your friend is not pursuing meditation and making their own efforts to work on their energy as well. I have also discovered this as well. As much as my spirits assist clean my girlfriend's aura, I believe she has uncontrolled empathic abilities and negative energies (and entities) are attracted to her mood swings. She does not believe in chakras or meditation and won't listen about being empathic, so the help of my spirits' efforts is essentially in vain. They would have to be around her constantly. Again, maybe a spirit specifically assigned to do this would help, but your friend would really need to put in some effort to see a real difference beyond status quo.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”