DarkyChan
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hallo,
I offered my Succubus some chocolate. I still can't hear her so good, just little whispering, and not understandable.
So I can't hear her answer :(
So my questing is: Succubi eats chocolate not physically more eats the energy of it, am I right?
So what should I do after it? Eat it for my self after 1 - 2 nights or throw it away?
Same for all spirits with eat and drinkable stuff.

Regards

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

No eating it your self.

AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

If it's an edible offering and doesn't spoil after leaving it as an offering, it's considered acceptable to eat it yourself. Some deities/immortals have some taboos against it, but for regular spirit/entity companions, they generally don't mind sharing. Otherwise, you can throw it away.
Some will say to leave it outside for animals, but it's really not a good idea to teach wildlife that humans are a source of easy food, so I'd advise against it.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
DarkyChan
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

okay thank ^^

S-I-Lover
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: tough question :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Visioner

I was wondering (and still I am) about the same question .... I left out chocolate several times over night/day and invited my spirit(s) to "enjoy" it.

I read somewhere that it would be good to tell him/her/them, when you would take it away again (like food, that could go bad) ...

For now I decided to NOT eat it ... some people here said, that it doesn't matter and that it MIGHT would taste a little pale, since the energy would be gone .... but just for me in my heart I think, it is more of an offering, when I do not eat it.

Meaning, if I would eat it, it still would be a shared offering .... if I don't eat it, it is really just for them. But I don't know if this should be a rule, it is only what came up in my heart ...

Well - what to say - let's just see
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

I think its more of a personal preference, really. Unless you're working with some deities/immortals who actually do have a preference or taboo against it, in which you should check with those deities/immortals and any practices involved so that you don't offend them.

You can always ask what you're spirits think about the offerings, whether they prefer them to not be ate by you or whether you could eat them. Me, I don't like to throw away food, so I always share what I eat. It's never once affected me having ate the food after I've offered it to my spirits :) Or just go with what you're feeling about it.

laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 425
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Own Companions
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

I give mine to animals usually after a day or so, but kids tend to take the candies out and they don't seem any worse for wear and it doesn't seem to bother anyone. Most of the time I feel like I did share already by giving a portion of my food or drink, so I don't consume their portion, but very rarely there will be something I ritually offer or pour out a small portion of and then partake (blot-style)... I never eat the portion of food offered to my own ancestors, but my companions seem either a lot more lenient about it, or very tolerant of children. There are some gods/immortals who have a taboo against anyone eating their offerings, but some who insist that you do eat them (Hindu definitely, oh, and Christian communion)... generally best to go with your gut feeling if you haven't come across information one way or another.

Return to “General Questions”