You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Greetings folk of CreepyHollows, hope you are all doing great as well as your spirits.
Just to give a little hint, this is a thread about my first experience with CreepyHollows so if you're not interested in such threads you can just skip it.

Anyways, few weeks ago I've made an order on a custom Succubus from CreepyHollows. Some days have passed and I got a notice that my order is being worked on, being all hyped and everything I expected some change soon - but nothing has been noticed. Forwarding to last week, as I was coming home from work it just rushed through my mind "My Succubus is waiting for me" - and the package from CreepyHollows was on the table and I just got so hyped about it and expected immediate noticeable signs that the spirit is present. So I took the ring and held it in my hand, seconds later I just thought to myself "My boy, you got scammed decently". The vessel seemed empty but it was beautiful so I decided to still wear it and from time to time tried asking the Succubus her name, with no answer. Then I decided to wait for the night with expectations of having a wild dream - again, nothing. So days have passed and I kept wearing the ring in hope that I will notice something and I did from time to time feel slight electricity on the palm of my hand as if someone was holding my hand but I just thought it was from work. Few days have passed and I decided not to wear the ring and just deal with the fact I got scammed. I had high hopes to be honest, in general I am intuitive and meditate daily so I expected lots of things to happen within the first week.

At the beginning of this week I had a dream about a girl, she seemed familiar but I couldn't place her and the dream was very blurry when I woke up. I felt good that day but gave no credit to the Succubus... I still had some hope and from time to time talked to the Succubus but it was more like "eh, whatever". Then I had another dream about a girl and it was beautiful, nothing special but the dream seemed more vivid than the last. Then suddenly a dream broke and I was in a state similar to when I would astral project and I just felt like someone was laying next to me in half-embraced pose, the usual we see in movies when a woman lays on man's chest. It felt like a pressure and electricity just rushing through with that familiar energy of the two girls before... I woke up and just thought to myself "Holy cow, it was my Succubus"

Then I decided to talk more with the Succubus and give some offerings and I must admit that I really do feel the presence of my S at some time and it just blew me away completely. I assume this was the first step, I still wish I could communicate with S more clearly but I'm still yet to figure out the best method - I have tons of tarot cards, pendulum and what not to use for...

Anyways, I just wanted to share my experience and can't wait to see what lays ahead on this journey with my Succubus.

Take care all.

(By the way, is there any form of official chatroom outside the one on the site where community is more active? Really need people to talk to about these kind of things.)

...Because rose is not in its full beauty without thorns. -S
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Welcome to your journey in Spirit Keeping :) Food for thought, a vessel may often times feel empty as the spirit doesn't actually reside in it. They use it as their connection to you. A lot of times people will panic when they first venture into this journey and its a simple misunderstanding. I'm glad you stuck it out and finally got to meet your Succubus.

If you post a great deal more and gain tenure status, other sections of the forum will open up to you where others seem to frequent. Because of the holidays things are slowly down a little bit here, it seems like. Always feel free to give a shout, you never know where any one of us may be lurking. There is a great deal of knowledge here, not just in the forums, but in the people behind the posts as well.

paradoxdivision
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Nanami wrote:Welcome to your journey in Spirit Keeping :) Food for thought, a vessel may often times feel empty as the spirit doesn't actually reside in it. They use it as their connection to you. A lot of times people will panic when they first venture into this journey and its a simple misunderstanding. I'm glad you stuck it out and finally got to meet your Succubus.

If you post a great deal more and gain tenure status, other sections of the forum will open up to you where others seem to frequent. Because of the holidays things are slowly down a little bit here, it seems like. Always feel free to give a shout, you never know where any one of us may be lurking. There is a great deal of knowledge here, not just in the forums, but in the people behind the posts as well.
Thanks for the warm welcome. Yhea, I was uninformed and thought that the vessel is where the spirit actually is, seems past two days "S" wasn't active and makes me feel sad a little. I'm still trying to figure out the best method for communicating. 1e

...Because rose is not in its full beauty without thorns. -S
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Time is temporary. A spirit's perception of time is completely different from our own. You see it as days, but its possible its simply seconds for her. I always tell my clients to involve their spirits in their every day life. Include them in everything. Literally. Everything. Pendulum, tarot cards, meditation, lucid dreaming, candle flame, any of these means could make for very good communication. Sometimes it depends on the spirit. Unfortunately there is no one size fits all method. What works for one spirit might not even work for another. You'll find what works best for you soon enough. Don't force it. Amazing things will happen.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”