Spirit Portrait, by Alys (Raccoon Readings)

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
thatbasicwitch
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 24
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn/Pegasus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:It’s not ALL Reg’s faulr. XD I’ve just had a couple of BIG personalities this week that took my time management by storm, and my husband’s been out of town so I’ve been parenting solo too. He gets back tonight and I am hoping to get caught up over the weekend. I’ve got 4.5 portraits to wrap up, so if I don’t have any more surprises I should be open again Monday. :)
Wow that is a lot!!!! I'm going to favorite your shop now so I can check back later next week! Good luck getting through everything lol

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:It’s not ALL Reg’s faulr. XD I’ve just had a couple of BIG personalities this week that took my time management by storm, and my husband’s been out of town so I’ve been parenting solo too. He gets back tonight and I am hoping to get caught up over the weekend. I’ve got 4.5 portraits to wrap up, so if I don’t have any more surprises I should be open again Monday. :)
You are absolutely right. It has *nothing* to do with *me* at *all*.

I chose those words very carefully. Not pointing (physical) fingers here. But I am definitely teasing *someone*.

All joking aside guys, Alys worked very hard on the first part of my order and I was absolutely surprised by the volume of work done, and the quality. My succubus (*someone*) apparently wanted to show me multiple things and was having a lot of fun with the opportunity. The resulting portraits were very cute and playful and I would definitely recommend this service to any spirit keeper. I was given the opportunity for revisions, but to be honest I couldn't see the reason to do so.

The last part of my order is still in process, but I imagine the result will be just as wonderful, providing that spirit is as excited about the opportunity (hard to say). LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Yes, but the spirit in line ahead of her had big personality too. And I was super happy to do them both justice! It just put me a bit further behind the eight ball than I had planned to be. :)

SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Zodiac:

Alys- I have a question! On your site I noticed you have listings for incubus and succubus, but I have a male nympho I would like a drawing of! Would I use the custom spirit portrait listing for him? Thanks!!

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

SapphireEyes wrote:Alys- I have a question! On your site I noticed you have listings for incubus and succubus, but I have a male nympho I would like a drawing of! Would I use the custom spirit portrait listing for him? Thanks!!
Yes! I don't have separate listings for very many kinds of spirits yet, so the custom listing is the catch-all. ;)

SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:Yes! I don't have separate listings for very many kinds of spirits yet, so the custom listing is the catch-all. ;)
Awesome! Thank you!!

DarcDeimos
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I had Alys make two more portraits for my other two ladies and I'm impressed! I had no idea what they looked like but as soon as i looked at the portraits i could tell instantly who is who.
She managed to perfectly capture their characters in the portraits, i'm really happy with these!
Thank you so much Alys! E and A give their thanks too :)

SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Alys is amazing! I just got my portrait of E and it’s perfect! It came so quickly and it’s exactly how I pictured him and have seen him in my mind’s eye. She captured his personality so perfectly too! I just placed another order with her! (Sorry to keep you busy Alys :lol: you’re just too good!) I HIGHLY recommend her drawings!

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

DarcDeimos wrote:I had Alys make two more portraits for my other two ladies and I'm impressed! I had no idea what they looked like but as soon as i looked at the portraits i could tell instantly who is who.
She managed to perfectly capture their characters in the portraits, i'm really happy with these!
Thank you so much Alys! E and A give their thanks too :)

Aw! Thank you! I’m so glad y’all are happy with your portraits! <3

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

SapphireEyes wrote:Alys is amazing! I just got my portrait of E and it’s perfect! It came so quickly and it’s exactly how I pictured him and have seen him in my mind’s eye. She captured his personality so perfectly too! I just placed another order with her! (Sorry to keep you busy Alys :lol: you’re just too good!) I HIGHLY recommend her drawings!
Lol! Don’t be sorry. It was such a touching compliment to me that you turned around and ordered again! You made my day. <3 <3 <3

Return to “Seller Review”