venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi Everyone, I have a quick question.

In the description of my Manananggal Vampire CH says she is skilled in "vampiric magic and mysticism" and will empower my work with "vampiric spells and sorcery".

What is vampiric magic, mysticism, spells and sorcery, exactly? Is this magic specific to the knowledge of vampire races? I wasn't sure what this meant in relation to the magic she can work - like what type of things can she do with this? Anyone have any insight from working with their vampires?

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

Imagine all races of being to posses a specific sort of energetic imprint due to their unique powers, attributes, survival inclinations, biochemical makeup, ancestral lines, as well as their culture, history, and 'lore'. For the vampiric this involves darker strains of predatorial persuasion, elite power, mastery over others, harnessing, directing, and feeding upon large amounts of energy, illusion, hypnotism, astral manipulation, etc.
It's a very large umbrella but imagine it as tethered to that main 'tree' of vampirism and all that it represents, all that it may have tendrilled into over the many, many, many years of their existence and spread. Notice that it possesses a certain sort of signature no matter how far it extends. This is what defines vampiric magick, retaining that unique signature as connected to the primal tree of their being.

Just the same with all other species' magick such as elves, fae, nephilim, merfolk, dragons, creatures, etc.

What is unique about the vampiric is in many ways it evolved parallel alongside our own human culture so there are many points of ... interlap that make it much easier to access and integrate, much more digestible to the mind and senses, depending on your own energies, than say something like a galactic being's magick/mysticism. It harnesses augmented primality and predatorial prowess of which we as humans also have access to because of our own unique evolutionary background, there is also a strong emphasis on physicality and pleasures of flesh & 'sin' depending on what strain you are working under.

Its not limited to that of course, it's very, very, very broad. Just as there are highly spiritual & transcendental humans so too there are vampires who may have directed that into its own form of vampiric specialty. The common thread is the energy signature that underlies the system of execution, not the focus of the magick itself. Working with her you will discover the vast complexity of the vampiric and its almost god-like sway over things we as humans don't quite understand in the same way. It is a very empowering branch to work with when it comes to liberating and mastering/releasing the dark urges.

into my diamond matrix.....
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks Hysteria, that was a well-constructed and thorough explanation. It certainly helps. I half-assumed I was making this more difficult than it was, and, as usual, it seems that was the case. LOL

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Wow... I wanted to post something on my own but seems that I came to the perfect spot!

I hope you don't mind me asking it here but it goes along the same way of vampire magic and after reading this post I can only say that you know what you're talking about and that is what I'm looking for.

Hi Reg! I hope you don't mind me asking a couple of questions in here! Certainly not trying to hijack the thread or anything!

So... the thing is that this is something that has been happening to me now for some time. It started when I got my master vessel ring and I started feeling like a green lantern.

The ring has helped me get a more solid focus and therefore I can feel energy a lot better now. Even when I take it off whenever I have to do something that involves soap for example or physical therapy, I know where it is and I can find it like a beacon. It rings an alarm in my head so that I won't forget where I put it.

The interesting part is that it seems to be storing energy.

I'm not very skilled with magic and I don't have any active pursue on the path right now but it all started when I went to the beach on my vacation.

On the last day I went to the beach to say my goodbyes. I had spent a great time there and it helped me bond with my merefolk and other water creatures. As I intended to leave I felt my ring starting to pull some energy until it felt like I had created a small beach for my own inside my ring.

I also came across the listing of a water vampire and I thought that it would be nice to adopt one because there is plenty of water here and I feel we could work pretty well together. A few days ago I stuck my hand under the running water in my kitchen and I felt as if my ring were a recipient been filled with water.

Now, a friend of mine returned from a trip to Europe and brought me a chocolate and as I held it in my hand I started feeling the energy on it going to my ring.

Hysteria, you mentioned that vampiric magic could be used to deal with harnessing, directing and feeding upon large amounts of energy. Could his be an example of what you mean?

I can only think that I had something to do with offerings because this way I can share my energy and that of my offerings with my spirits but it also made me stop and wonder if I would start just pulling energy out of everything and keeping it on my ring because that would make me feel bad as I am not using it for anything.

I keep two sangs and two psy vampires and I called upon them to assist with predatory skills so that I could identify the best types of energy that I should keep with me at all times.

They have been great teachers and companions and I think that this started to happen more often as I mentioned in another post that I had always wanted to meet a feeding spirit or entity that I could feed with my own energy.

Could this mean that they accept my willingness as part of our relationship? I don't know what to think. Thanks for any guidance in advance.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Did you get the master vessel at the same time as the binding for either psy vamp? Or did you have the bindings of the vamps transmuted or copied to the MV during the purchase?

Is the MV a Custom-Designed MV with spells added to it by Ash and / or Magnolia? Do any of those custom spells have anything to do with energy absorbance?

If none of those questions really help, it's entirely possible all of this is just your psy vamps gathering energy for you. It is said they would be willing to do this for their keepers.

I have a Psy Vamp in my keep now and honestly I haven't felt much of anything from him in the way of energy help. He seems... stubborn, and very aloof. When I first received him and asked for help with energy work he was super offended and scolded me about doing it myself. He did help (I think) eventually, but it was probably the first time any of my spirits rebuked me for a request. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Nah... Nothing fancy, Reg. The regular one. And I had my vampires from before getting the master vessel.

I like to have my spirits and spells bound to spirit, just as a personal preference. And the only spell that I have regarding vampires is for vampire vision. Can't say it works with visuals but it does make me feel like I'm stalking something ready to make the jump for the kill.

So I've heard that psy vamps can get you some extra energy but to be honest, I feel that I've got more than enough so I was hoping that they would take mine instead and to be honest... having the spirits bound to mine has helped a lot to stabilize my own energies, specially the ones related to emotions and such. What makes me wonder is that I don't seem to be using this energy for anything, it just goes into my ring and only a certain amount of it which I find a bit suspicious.

Until now, I haven't been able to detect any incriminating evidence that would suggest vampire activity. TO be honest, and now that I think of it (could it be a claim of responsibility for the act?) the chocolate episode could have been my succubi, after all they have been the only ones to display interest in that.

Your psy vamp's reaction is quite unusual too. Seems a little severe to get scolded for asking for a little help but maybe that's just him. I'm still new to the whole "being scolded by a spirit" thing.

Today was sort of a busy day and I haven't had the chance to check with them, but will have to give that one a try later tonight.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Return to “Vampire”