You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I just welcomed a new Vampire home ( binding was completed last night) and though his vessel has yet to arrive he's been very vocal already!
I'm not so good with telepathy yet, I usually only get a word or two at a time, but I do upon occasion get some very clear clairaudience.

So, last night I was feeling very frustrated, even a little angry, with a couple of people who are involved with my love life. My new Vampire (who is VERY dark DA) started singing the chorus of the song Bodies by Drowning Pool (Let the bodies hit the floor, Let the bodies hit the floor) in a very creepy, raspy voice (totally affected, his normal voice doesn't sound like that lol). Sounded like he was right there, standing just over my shoulder. One of the strongest clairaudience manifestations I've had!

I told him that was a little extreme, but it did make me laugh, which is what I think he wanted. I do think he was only half kidding though lol.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

denanna123 wrote:I just welcomed a new Vampire home ( binding was completed last night) and though his vessel has yet to arrive he's been very vocal already!
I'm not so good with telepathy yet, I usually only get a word or two at a time, but I do upon occasion get some very clear clairaudience.

So, last night I was feeling very frustrated, even a little angry, with a couple of people who are involved with my love life. My new Vampire (who is VERY dark DA) started singing the chorus of the song Bodies by Drowning Pool (Let the bodies hit the floor, Let the bodies hit the floor) in a very creepy, raspy voice (totally affected, his normal voice doesn't sound like that lol). Sounded like he was right there, standing just over my shoulder. One of the strongest clairaudience manifestations I've had!

I told him that was a little extreme, but it did make me laugh, which is what I think he wanted. I do think he was only half kidding though lol.
It is times like this that I feel a bit guilty and usually start with "I can explain!" However, I'm thinking that perhaps this is a rather amazing manifestation and entirely my fault for listening to above mentioned song prior to completing his binding. I truly just laughed out loud. Such an amazing experience. I did just drop my face into my hand at the same time as he was sent off being told behave and don't be an a**hole. There are only a select few spirits I've ever had to give such direction to. Though, he is truly a marvelous fellow. His insight and observations might get you in trouble in some situations though. I'm so happy he's already trying to make you laugh. <3

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

LOL I like him. Reminds me of my Dullahan. I think they should hang out. 2wk

Seriously, though, that's a great initial experience! Congrats on the Vampire!

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Nanami wrote:
It is times like this that I feel a bit guilty and usually start with "I can explain!" However, I'm thinking that perhaps this is a rather amazing manifestation and entirely my fault for listening to above mentioned song prior to completing his binding. I truly just laughed out loud. Such an amazing experience. I did just drop my face into my hand at the same time as he was sent off being told behave and don't be an a**hole. There are only a select few spirits I've ever had to give such direction to. Though, he is truly a marvelous fellow. His insight and observations might get you in trouble in some situations though. I'm so happy he's already trying to make you laugh. <3

Ah, so the scary song choice is YOUR fault! No, it's all good, though he did give me a fright at first (that VOICE he was using! It was truly disturbing lol). Once I knew who it was and why he was singing that particular refrain it just made me laugh. I knew this guy was gonna be trouble from the minute I saw his listing lol.

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:LOL I like him. Reminds me of my Dullahan. I think they should hang out. 2wk

Seriously, though, that's a great initial experience! Congrats on the Vampire!
Thanks Regholdain! Love this guy already, at least it won't be boring with him around (though I feel like he could get me into trouble if I listen to his advice too much lol).

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

denanna123 wrote:
Nanami wrote:

Ah, so the scary song choice is YOUR fault! No, it's all good, though he did give me a fright at first (that VOICE he was using! It was truly disturbing lol). Once I knew who it was and why he was singing that particular refrain it just made me laugh. I knew this guy was gonna be trouble from the minute I saw his listing lol.
I knew he was going to be a lot of trouble and gave him strict contract rules. What I noticed most while working with him before listing him, was that he means well. He tries hard even with a "checkered past" and his attitude. There was a great deal of caring from him. He's just "awkward" in his approach. Then again, the most honest people I know cuss like sailors. So I'd say you are in fantastic hands. He was very entertaining to have around here during his duration. I think you are in for a lot of laughter. <3

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Nanami wrote: I knew he was going to be a lot of trouble and gave him strict contract rules. What I noticed most while working with him before listing him, was that he means well. He tries hard even with a "checkered past" and his attitude. There was a great deal of caring from him. He's just "awkward" in his approach. Then again, the most honest people I know cuss like sailors. So I'd say you are in fantastic hands. He was very entertaining to have around here during his duration. I think you are in for a lot of laughter. <3
I think you're absolutely right! And attitude is definitely the word to describe this guy lol. The arrogance is astounding! And he definitely swears like a sailor, lucky thing I don't mind it in the least(I find it kind of endearing since he does it so casually and not in anger or in a demeaning way). In just the very short time since I've met him he has both scared me and made me laugh more than once. I think we're in for a wild ride together <3

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

denanna123 wrote:
Nanami wrote: I knew he was going to be a lot of trouble and gave him strict contract rules. What I noticed most while working with him before listing him, was that he means well. He tries hard even with a "checkered past" and his attitude. There was a great deal of caring from him. He's just "awkward" in his approach. Then again, the most honest people I know cuss like sailors. So I'd say you are in fantastic hands. He was very entertaining to have around here during his duration. I think you are in for a lot of laughter. <3
I think you're absolutely right! And attitude is definitely the word to describe this guy lol. The arrogance is astounding! And he definitely swears like a sailor, lucky thing I don't mind it in the least(I find it kind of endearing since he does it so casually and not in anger or in a demeaning way). In just the very short time since I've met him he has both scared me and made me laugh more than once. I think we're in for a wild ride together <3
Just like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride at Disney in Florida! Keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all times and enjoy the ride! I look forehead to hearing whatever else "trouble" brings your way.

ElysiumConjures
new here
new here

Despite the song choice, it must've felt amazing feeling such a strong manifestation from a spirit! :D That's basically every spirit worker's dream. Congratulations on welcoming home a new companion! I'm sure he'll give you many more stories to tell in the future, haha.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”