You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ari J Dimitri
Zodiac:

I recently received my Saguine Vampire from Creepy Hollows and I love having him around dearly but I tend to be exhausted and if I go down for a nap I'll sleep almost all day. Is this normal? I honestly have no clue since he is the first Vampire in my keep. If anyone could answer this and give me some tips i'd be grateful

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Spirit Spouses: Psy Vamp, One Incubi, One high elf
God Spouses: Arianrhod and Arawn/Gwyn So Nudd
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

It could be an adjustment to his energy and being around you. Or it could also be something medical, like you're getting sick and/or just not sleeping enough lately.
Has there been changes in diet or anything that could affect your health in that way? Has it only started since after you got your vampire?

You could also ask your vampire to lower how much energy he has around you to see if that helps, since sometimes that is the case if you're just going through an adjusting period.

Return to “Vampire”