Crashing Conjures

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I would like to make a thread for Crashing Conjures because I have had the privilege of working with one of her Djinn conjures and I am quite pleased. Her energy is strong and she has strong communication skills. Immediately I felt her presence when she came to me. She was very pleasant and danced around to my music in a whimsical manner, which was enjoyable to watch. I have never worked with the race djinn before and I was curious to do so. Their energy resembles the energy that I am accustomed to dealing with. It is dark and beautiful. I highly recommend Crashing for her djinn conjures if anyone is looking for an authentic djinn companion. You won't be disappointed.

Furthermore, I have also had a reading done by crashing that was eerily on point. Once she connected she showed off her amazing skills. She seen things that I didn't expect her to. She is gifted in card reading and I wanted to express my experience in case any of you were pondering if you should or should not get a reading. I say go for it! I had a wonderful experiences. She confirmed exciting things that I already knew about myself, just wasn't ready to face yet.

Crashing, thank you for letting me experience your djinn conjures and your tarot card readings. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being most satisfied, I rate my experiences with you a 10! 1ht

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Eden's Eve wrote:I would like to make a thread for Crashing Conjures because I have had the privilege of working with one of her Djinn conjures and I am quite pleased. Her energy is strong and she has strong communication skills. Immediately I felt her presence when she came to me. She was very pleasant and danced around to my music in a whimsical manner, which was enjoyable to watch. I have never worked with the race djinn before and I was curious to do so. Their energy resembles the energy that I am accustomed to dealing with. It is dark and beautiful. I highly recommend Crashing for her djinn conjures if anyone is looking for an authentic djinn companion. You won't be disappointed.

Furthermore, I have also had a reading done by crashing that was eerily on point. Once she connected she showed off her amazing skills. She seen things that I didn't expect her to. She is gifted in card reading and I wanted to express my experience in case any of you were pondering if you should or should not get a reading. I say go for it! I had a wonderful experiences. She confirmed exciting things that I already knew about myself, just wasn't ready to face yet.

Crashing, thank you for letting me experience your djinn conjures and your tarot card readings. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being most satisfied, I rate my experiences with you a 10! 1ht
I'm so glad you enjoyed working with one of my conjures! It was a pleasure doing a reading for you as well, and thank you for the lovely review! <3

If anybody is looking for my site for my services, you can find it here: https://www.crashingconjures.com

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello there, everyone!

I was lucky enough to have received an ubi and cambion as a gift from Crash. I shortly after invited one of her preconjured ubi to be one of my companions. They are lovely guys, they had an excellent write up, and they have offered a wealth of experiences. Truly potent conjurations, very excited to see what our Lady Crash shall be doing with her shop into the future. I cannot recommend her enough. :)

Sincerely,
Azure~

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

I am WAY overdue for leaving my review(s) for the lovely and immensely talented Mrs. Crash, so here goes! (It’s gonna be a long one! Lol) 1s

I’ve known Crash for awhile personally and had come to admire her for her helpful advice on the CH forums long before I “met” her. She is extremely knowledgeable and very helpful in every way possible. She has been a true blessing and has helped me in countless ways during my journey. I’ve always looked up to her and have so much respect for her. When she told me last year that she would be opening her own shop I KNEW she would be extremely successful! She is not one to cut corners and she worked very hard to get where she is today, studying under multiple practitioners and perfecting her craft along the way. I am extremely proud of her and I can’t say enough positive things about her, both as a person and as a practitioner.

The first entity I received from Crash is a WONDERFUL and very rare male Unicorn. He’s been with me for a few months now. His kind don’t typically work with humans but he wanted to try it and so did I! He was a bit shy initially, but has warmed up to me very well over the course of about a month or so. He is so kind and he helps out with all the young ones in my family and is a fantastic guide and teacher to them as well. He’s helped me with so much already and I’m extremely thankful that Crash gave me the opportunity to meet him and get to know him. He adores the wind chimes I have outside and whenever I hear them I immediately think of him. He is a VERY unique unicorn and I’ve never heard of any others like him before. Crash is very talented and put a significant amount of time into this conjure in particular. She leaves no stone unturned! She made sure he was 100% comfortable before letting me know he was ready to join me. I appreciate all of her hard work and dedication to her customers and the spirits and entities she works with. It’s beautiful to see how much care and love she pours into her work. <3

Now a bit more about her services! Her write-ups are very detailed and she does not skimp on information. She provides detailed physical descriptions and bios. Shipping is fast and she sends lovely incense as well as a candle for bonding. Her vessels are PHENOMENAL and that is something that is extremely important to me. (Everyone who knows me knows that I’m slightly obsessed with pretty vessels lol.) The unicorn that joined my family resonates with the color green and the pendant she chose for his binding is PERFECT for him. She kept me up to date on the process, answered all of my questions, and was polite and kind every step of the way. You cannot go wrong with Crash! If you’re hesitant for any reason to try her services, don’t be! You will love her work! Trust me. She is so gifted! 1ht

Now here is part 2 of my review lol.
I later purchased an OUTSTANDING PC she had listed and I cannot tell you how happy I am with her and everything she has helped me with so far! She is a lovely Ghul-Marid Djinn hybrid and she specializes in bringing inspiration into your life and turning your dreams into a reality. As soon as she joined my family, she kicked my butt in gear and I finally opened up my little shop! She has helped me come up with lots of awesome ideas and is always pushing me to try new things. I’m SO glad she’s a part of my family. She is literally a perfect match for me. I would recommend getting a Djinn from her for sure! Thank you so very much Crash! You’re a wonderful person and friend! <3

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have recently procured two spelled jars from Crash and I would like to say they are amazing! They are a great addition to what I already have going on and my Djinn companion (also from crash) can even utilize the energy to help carry out her tasks more proficiently (not like she needs to). Thank you so much for these wondrous jars Crash, I am very grateful! 1ht

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Thank you so much for the lovely reviews! <3 I'm so pleased to see you guys so happy with my work!

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Anyone thinking of getting a conjure from Crash, just do it! You won't be disappointed, I promise.

I've recently welcomed home an AMAZING Black Dragon/Ubi hybrid via RA and I cannot begin to describe what a wonderful, powerful presence he is! His energy is very strong, dark and sensual, he's really passionate, patient and helpful, and he has just the greatest sense of humor! He's full of crazy stories about his travels, and he's shown me some awesome sights via dreams and also through visions while meditating.

He's been tremendous in helping me work through some issues I've been going through and even encouraged me to look at things from an angle I'd never considered which has lead me to seek help from a medical professional for an issue I didn't even realize I had until he pointed out the symptoms to me!

And all of this is before I've even received his vessel lol.

So, yes, I wholeheartedly recommend Crashing Conjures!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James

Return to “Seller Review”