You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

i suggest you find some protective spirits/rituals or spells off of CH or any other trust worth site to make sure it's something else first, you should've gotten protective spirits first, that was the first mistake you made.

keeping any spirit will draw attention to you, thats the nature of it. Other things want a part and it may or may not be friendly, your first focus should be to calm down and get yourself familiar with spiritual protection. The forums here have great guides, and i suggest you find some aura cleansing, chakra cleansing crystals and other negativity removing/blocking crystals or spells.

Theres tons of protective stuff on CH, instead of freaking out, try using any resource you possibly can and not just lash out and blame everything around you, that doesn't do you any good.

courtwind angels are a start, but you should always rely on other protective measures as well, especially if they boost the abilities of protective spirits.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi Guy, thanks for playing along. I guess the questions just come from my analytical nature, and I've learned over the last couple of months that there are several important questions when it comes to our reactions to spirits.

I also hate it when I see threads where people freak out about their bound spirits and start trying to "get rid of them". I started seeing a few threads like that recently and I wanted to make sure you were asking the right questions and not overreacting. Thanks for all the clarification. I know you didn't have to go into the details and could have just written off my posts.

Anyways, correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that an LBPR wouldn't affect bound spirits? I could be wrong but couldn't they just go somewhere else and come back since they always have the binding channel?

As for the LM stuff, I'll leave comments on that for the experts. I wasn't brave enough to try that. Lol

I agree with others - get a reading from a third party that is reputable and make sure it's not a trickster. Otherwise, I would make sure you have your own protection in place or get some bindings or rituals. I'm not sure I would add more spirits, even for protection at this point.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

I’m going to give you some advice

Salt is a conductor not a barrier

Be careful using the letter methoad. Its not dangerous on its own but can be when being used while said person is not focused.

Not being focused is what makes magIck dangerous.

Another thing. When you use this methoad the effect will be stronger. Not becaus of the spirit but because doing conjuration your self creates a strong bond. Stronger then when someone else does it for you

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Also make sure you know how to banish. The candle is a beacon in that ritual which helps the succubus find you. It also helps other things find you as well.

Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wiser
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Once you open the door...

They are not toys, you know...

They are disembodied spirits with consciousness..

I suggest you start reading books about religion (christianity, luciferianism [left-hand path], gnosticism, eastern mysteries, etc.) before freaking out and sticking a huge cross on your forehead, lol.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Well... that's one of the reasons I'm always warning people using the letter method, as often used by those who do have no previous experience with any spiritual, or don't even know of spirit communities at that time, like in your case. The result is often the same, that they get themselves in some unwanted trouble.

I'm not gonna go into discussing specific details of your situation or of things you can do for protection and all this, you probably will get enough of this kind of advice from everyone else. I'm gonna speak about something else...

Anyway, you opened a door, which will be very hard to close again. If you *intend* to close it, then you have to stop doing all this stuff that you are doing, because as long you do banishings, calling out on lilith and so on, you keep intentionally this door open and it won't close.

Fact is, that you have an abusive entity around you, which does not respect limits. Besides it, it may want to harm you even. Fact is, such entities enjoy this kind of game. What game? A person trying to get rid of them, trying to do all kind of things against them, sometimes with that person not even having much experience in magical things and such.

In other words: You started fighting them. They enjoy fights. They enjoy attention. Keep it up, and they keep it up. It doesn't have to be like this, but many times it goes like this. And if they enjoy abusing you or doing harm, causing fear and so on, I can ensure you, it only will become worse. Why? Because the entity is actually successful making you do all kind of things which they enjoy and receives attention from you by your actions. Fact is, you are a victim and you behave like one.

You want this to stop? Then ignore. Ignore as good you can, even if that entity is doing stuff. They may try harder and more worse at first. But if you don't react on this like the entity wants you to or expects from you and doesn't get the attention craving for, this entity is soon gone and goes looking for another victim. But know, it may take a lot of patience.

If you happen to be christian and believe in God (I make just an assumption here, that maybe your girlfriend is doing so, by what she said?), then prayers (but without despair) can help. But again, do not attack the abusive entity directly through them. Rather ask for things for yourself, like peace and such. Because, what does a wild animal do, when you attack it? It attacks back. And that's what's gonna happen here.

If you want a change, then first, change your own strategy.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

He called out to a force that wants to connect with him. He needs to accept it. In my openion he is more in the wrong here for not considering what his actions would result in.

He wanted a succubus and he got one that wants to have a lot of sex.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”