Looking for a certain seller

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I second contacting Billy. He's very helpful and appears to be open to new/unusual requests. Not to mention a grade A conjurer.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Mebuga
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

MysticEmpath wrote:I second contacting Billy. He's very helpful and appears to be open to new/unusual requests. Not to mention a grade A conjurer.
Hello. I ordered my first spirit from Billy a few days ago. This will be my first spirit other than CH spirits. So Im excited. Knowing that he might be busy, after 4-5 days of ordering still I did not hear anything from him. Is he quick generally ? How long does it take for him to get back to you and complete the work ? Thanks

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi Mebuga, it can take a few days for him to respond to e-mails if he's busy. I sent him an e-mail last week and it took him about 4 days to respond. Because of his prices he does get quite busy, it took me roughly 4 weeks once for a conjure to be completed but when he's not too busy it can be within a few days to a week. Try not to worry. He does great work and will get back to you. :)

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I've ordered conjures of a TONNNN of spirits from Billy (probably about ten times now) and he has always followed through and responded to each of my emails. I think in the past he was a lot more quicker but since he works a busy irl job and he increased his prices for all his listings quite substantially, it now takes awhile. But tbh that's what I feel is the approximate time for custom conjures.. whenever I ordered pre-conjures from him, he would literally take only 1-2 days for me every time. I actually just ordered a custom conjure for a were-shark from him the other day, and decided to email him the photos of the vessel I wanted mine bound to in the same day. Still waiting too but I'm sure he will come through :)

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Return to “Sellers You Love”