Haunted Curiosities - Dee Dee

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Lustian
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: ME

After many thinking I have finally purchased a vampire bone spirit and Pheromone-Intoxicanta-crotchalotta
have any one got them too?

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Lustian wrote:After many thinking I have finally purchased a vampire bone spirit and Pheromone-Intoxicanta-crotchalotta
have any one got them too?

I bought a couple of voodoo items from DD. I felt a little historical movement in spirit and the it all vanished. So it wasn't bound very well. Also, I think some of the claims are "over the top".

As for vampires, I myself have bought very fine items from, CH, the VSBs, Judiths Book of Shadows (gone), Moms, Djinn & Tonics (the Bathory Women are very cool), Priestess_Spell_Castings, pinkspirits, and, of course Mrs. Gula - and a few others - and have been very happy with them...

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
datura720
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang Vamps.
If I could be anything, I would be...: For right now, vamps
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: datura
Zodiac:

Has anyone bought anything from Dee Dee lately? If so, hows it going? Or, for those who purchased awhile back, can you give an update? Just wondering...thanks for sharing! :)

Datura

I break s*** the hard way
soul
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

datura720 wrote:Has anyone bought anything from Dee Dee lately? If so, hows it going? Or, for those who purchased awhile back, can you give an update? Just wondering...thanks for sharing! :)
Well i have brought lot of items from DeeDee , she is very friendly & most of the items worked , i have brought a wired stuff just 1 week before . i am waiting for the shipment notice . :lol:

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

soul wrote:
datura720 wrote:Has anyone bought anything from Dee Dee lately? If so, hows it going? Or, for those who purchased awhile back, can you give an update? Just wondering...thanks for sharing! :)
Well i have brought lot of items from DeeDee , she is very friendly & most of the items worked , i have brought a wired stuff just 1 week before . i am waiting for the shipment notice . :lol:

It has been my experience that buying metatphysical items is really a unique experience almost every time I have bought an item from anyone...

Tere are only 2 sellers, that I would not buy from and they have never been mentioned by me or anyone else on this forum. They may not be in existence any more for all I know.

DeeDee is a friendly and honest person, so if something doesn't "work right" I am sure she would take care of the matter in an appropriate way.

Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical
Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

My experiences with HC would lead me to offer a very strong buyer beware warning.

I purchased one of the Better Than A Charging Box items from HC a couple years ago (which claims to multiply the power of your items by 1000 times by wearing it with this item for 30 minutes). My experiences with it showed that after using it for an hour I got a temporary boost that was maybe double, MAYBE, and gone in a couple hours. My spirits called bullshit. Emailing Dee Dee to say to give her a chance to do something about it got no response. I eventually got something that really does do this...for less from someone else.

I recently asked them about a couple different items that are considerably more expensive, and things I would like to believe work as advertised. I have a need for what they claim at face value. However that experience would obviously make me want some kind of clarification of exactly what to expect. I was again told everything I wanted to hear and when I brought up my trepidation from my previous bad experience/buying a blatant lie, I got little more than sorry it didn't work for you but Haunted Curiosities is very reliable and renowned. After dragging things out for close to a month (because of some long delays in responses from HC) none of my concerns were addressed, and the last email has a very strong "give us money or go away" vibe. I also pick up on extreme annoyance on their end for having the nerve to want to know what I'm buying. Because they were the first people I saw to offer these things I would have dealt with them out of respect for putting the idea in my head. I will now ask people I trust to give me straight answers and pursue these things with them, likely for a lot less money assuming it really is possible in the first place.

yoga2010
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dev
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Has anyone bought her items which she receives through her 'secret connection' in Pentagon? She has so many such items which are based on the secret technologies discovered by NASA,CIA etc. I seriously want to know how they work. I still wonder how she is able to sell such items freely right there in the US .
Please post ur experiences.
Thanks.

Black Dragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinns/Khodamns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Stay the same
My magical/paranormal name...: BlackDragon

Salam my dear Friends

We have a close friend, who had purchased a item from "DeeDee" Haunted Curiosities. We ourself have purchase from numerous sellers, but will have to point out the hight lights when we see them.

He has purchased a ring, and from our investigation, we have realized the item is by far very real, and indeed power-full. From what we have learned, the items are actual antique items, mostly from the middle east, wear the whole djinn area is very well looked into. The items are not your typical new items, where one supposedly has binded an entity into an item that looks like it's from the dollar store. These are actual 100s of year old item, some belonging to kings and queens. We are usually very Leary of items that look as they are from the dollar store.

It seems as her prices are high, but if one was to travel to the middle east, and seek authentic djinn items, they would range in the thousands.

The ring has odd feeling, and we are indeed very happy to see an actual real djinn item.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

glad to hear that !! congrats !! :thumbup:

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Its time to remove this thread. You don't walk into a veteran's hospital and rip of the bandages. Professional business people and professional scholars and real adults don't do this sort of thing...
Finally, you guys have given CH's Forum the rep of HOLLYWOOD EXTRA...and you may be churning things up a lot more than you think......I have heard from some people "Out There"...that they are getting angry about themselves and others being put thru a meatgrinder of absolutle irrelevance.....Happy?

Caiyros

The only solution is to end the Seller's Review and have people start being personal and reasonable about themselves....

Occult Metaphysical

Return to “Sellers You Love”