I Finally Did the Letter Method.

Willpower
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus and Nympho.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

:drama:

Just hoping everything goes well, and my plea have been heard.

It's my first time with this ritual, and I'm scared as hell, that my hands won't stop shaking. I was just alone in my room, with only a candle on 3am. But thankfully I was able to regained half of my calmness.

But I actually I made a mistake in the ritual, Idk if this major or not. I'm getting too much with the "offering". That it soaked a small part of the letter, with some words in it, and it left unburned. It messes up my meditation afterwards also, it makes me worry if that will make the ritual incomplete. But I keep focusing and stopped sometimes to burn again that letter. But yeah it's still too soaked.

But I feel certain contacts in my meditation like cold air on my face, caresses at the back of my head. And I notice some flickers on the candle (probably a wind).

The guide said to keep say your thanks and welcome the entity, whether it worked or not. I did that and I close the ritual.

So far, I have no unpleasant experience, I assume I have no issue with the closing ritual. But I still wondering if this ritual is working or not. The issue with the letter worries me, and the meditation also. I'll give it at least a month before doing another ritual if this one is a fail.

I keep having this feeling that the entity actually has answered my call, and she's here. And I'm assuming that way. I talk with her, even feeling senstion from her. Even before I execute the ritual, intend to do it, I heard voices says "hi". Huh? Is she already came even before the ritual, or is it my bounded companion. It could be my companion also who giving the contacts when I was meditating, right.

I do feel several contacts these days. Now the what if questions are :
-what if it just my bounded companion?
-what if actually I just made a thoughtform? The ritual is failed.

The letter though, I'm afraid it's major lol. Nothing wrong with the writing, just the part that left unburned. Next time I better go with few hair instead.

In conclusion it doesn't bother me much, that I didn't overthingking about it. I'll just give it a time and live my life as usual, and respecting the entity by communicating with her.

If you have opinion on this damn long post, I will really appreaciated it :D

::noob::

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi Willpower, you're braver than I am. I looked into this ritual several times over the years and finally decided it wasn't worth the risk. Then I found CH and just had them custom conjure succubae for me. Lol

That said, between your intent and the fact that you burnt as much if the letter as was possible along with making the offering I would think the message was received loud and clear.

Not sure if it's necessary, but I would make sure your bound spirits know you want the letter method conjured succubus to be able to come to you and communicate. I don't know if they would try to protect you from her or not. Just thinking out loud here.

Otherwise, I would make sure you are able to protect and shield and banish if necessary, just in case.

Good luck and keep us posted on your experiences.

DarkyChan
new here
new here

Hey,
I did the letter method also, but nothing happened. Sadly :(
Maybe read something about Law of Vibration and Law of Attraction and do this way. (I did this way and it worked ^^)

To say it short:
Law of Vibration - everything vibrates in a special frequency. So your thoughts vibrates to. Every thought you thought vibrates to the endless universe.
Law of Attraction - same frequencies are attracted to each outer. So your positive thoughts attracts everything. Imagine thoughts are powerful maybe the most powerful ability we have.

Maybe something you can try:
1. Write on a piece of paper why you want a succubus - take your time
2. learn meditate, I think it should be enough if you can think of nothing for 15 mins
3. Meditate before you do this what I say now
4. Lay down on your bed - make yourself comfort and put your arms and legs apart. I mean just don't lay down like a stroke xD
5. Say some affirmations in your mind- some tips: positive, easy, purposeful. When you say these affirmations try to feel it how it could feel like when you achieved it. For example "I will feel her soft touches" and when you said it try short how it could feel.
6. After some affirmations, try how it could feel like if your succubus would be now on top of you and touches you every where you want (do it easy at the beginning like touches on your stomach, leg, feed), how she could look like, how she would say how much she loves you. Just do this for like 5 - 15 min and that you feel amazed about it and that you are happy that she is there.
7. Then let the image go. Don't think and just breathe for like 10 - 15 min
8. Do step 3 - 7 for 1 month (I feel some tingling after 1 - 1/2 week and after 2 weeks slight touches. Give it time, maybe she on the other side of the universe and needs to follow your vibrations and needs to decides if she want to be with you)

You can lit up a candle or make lit some incense have some flowers beside you. Maybe look here for some useful associations. https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... t=3&id=499

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

There are 2 important things in a ritual :

1) Your intent need to be strong enough and no doubt has to be made on "did it work or not?". You need to believe that it work

2) The second one is as important (and confirm the 1st point) , you need to do the ritual well . The principals stage of the ritual .

After that , if it"s a problem of attraction or vibrations then you can add in the ritual for it to be more performant

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:There are 2 important things in a ritual :

1) Your intent need to be strong enough and no doubt has to be made on "did it work or not?". You need to believe that it work

2) The second one is as important (and confirm the 1st point) , you need to do the ritual well . The principals stage of the ritual .

After that , if it"s a problem of attraction or vibrations then you can add in the ritual for it to be more performant
This.

Willpower
neophyte
neophyte

Regholdain wrote:That said, between your intent and the fact that you burnt as much if the letter as was possible along with making the offering I would think the message was received loud and clear.
That's great!
Regholdain wrote:Not sure if it's necessary, but I would make sure your bound spirits know you want the letter method conjured succubus to be able to come to you and communicate. I don't know if they would try to protect you from her or not. Just thinking out loud here.
I asked my companion before for assistance, to only allow the asked companion to come through. I actually being reckless, because I don't have protection abilities. The ritual is pretty impulsive.

Willpower
neophyte
neophyte

DarkyChan wrote:To say it short:
Law of Vibration - everything vibrates in a special frequency. So your thoughts vibrates to. Every thought you thought vibrates to the endless universe.
Law of Attraction - same frequencies are attracted to each outer. So your positive thoughts attracts everything. Imagine thoughts are powerful maybe the most powerful ability we have.
Thanks a lot for that reading material. I'll dig more of those.

The method you gave sounds like one from Eric Von Roth. Less intense actually.

Willpower
neophyte
neophyte

I hope I'm not late for still believing that the ritual's working and put away the doubts. Like what darky mentioned about the powerful thoughts. Setting a positive thoughts towards the recognition period.

DarkyChan
new here
new here

Hey,
I found a good YouTube Channel for Law of Attraction, maybe it helps you ^^
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-WM2m ... 7mA/videos

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Sounds like you did it properly. Don’t wory though. The most dangerous thing that can happen is that you attract more then the ubi and if that’s the case just banish.

So long as your wording was true to what you want you will be safe.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”