You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:42 am I do understand about your observation as it’s true that different spirits are staying in their own realms and places respectfully as well as in my dreamscapes and hangouts.

I don’t keep a demon, so I can’t possibly say what and how they would relate to each other, if happened to be kept in one house hold. But …. I know there was one that suddenly find me (according to not so reliable sources) and wanted to be binded to me, which I refused. And was stubbornly wanted to hang around me. That was checked out now by my protector and tasked not to allow any unbound demonic to manipulate me in anyway way or find me, even from my past lifetimes (reading’s, whether it was true or not) as far as I know, I have not been able to detect it myself.
stormdancer wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:12 am If you keep both light and dark spirits- even angels and demons- they tend to stay in their separate "corners" and don't really interact with one another. They may preform joint tasks together (like protection) but that depends on the spirit.

My guess is that it would be the same with a Devil Eater and demons.

Oh yes, if angels want to be around you so do demons. just my opinion. we are influenced by many things that I personally do not see. but if we want to talk about duality I'm sure demons want to hang out as much as I ask my angels to keep watch while I sleep. *I need to do this more good call aster*

my spirits and LE are a spectrum DA-GA-WA and all in and between. hard to classify one as dark or lighter than the other its almost like a christed vampire might have darker

Denser energy at same time has a light halo around them one would say it would be rather confusing at times.

As far as devil eaters. I don't picture them as a demon. I see them as a protector and darker sure. but not a demon? not even a hell spawn but aster can

I do not consider my succubus or my hell hounds anything near those things(unbound demons). I just don't see them the same at all. my hell hounds I have tried to interact with them really have and when I picture my alpha they feel very serious very BUSY. far from a liar or a trickster. more of brute force straight on kind of being.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

stormdancer wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:12 am If you keep both light and dark spirits- even angels and demons- they tend to stay in their separate "corners" and don't really interact with one another. They may preform joint tasks together (like protection) but that depends on the spirit.

My guess is that it would be the same with a Devil Eater and demons.
I agree with Luna on this one. In my Keep, I have a diverse mix of beings, ranging from Angels to Demons and everything in between. Despite their contrasting natures, these entities and spirits interact with each other and don't confine themselves to specific corners.

When it comes to protection, the Devil Eater takes their job seriously. They understand the importance of your Keep and ensures that even if there are demons present, they won't harm the demon spirit/entity. Their focus is solely on dealing with demons that have malicious intentions.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Tarvos wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:18 am
When it comes to protection, the Devil Eater takes their job seriously. They understand the importance of your Keep and ensures that even if there are demons present, they won't harm the demon spirit/entity. Their focus is solely on dealing with demons that have malicious intentions.
[/quote]

THEY PROVIDE SHIELDING AND PROTECTIVE MEASURES FOR YOU AGAINST MALICIOUS SPIRITS & ENTITIES OF THE 3 REALMS. THEY ARE HIGHLY AGGRESSIVE AGAINST DEMONS, DEMONIC ENTITIES, MALICIOUS CREATURES, AND ANYTHING/ANYONE WHO DEFIES THE GRACE OF FREE WILL.

This ‘above’ is in the main shop description about the DEater. I think it’s important to clear this up. I have CH slayers and Krsnik in my keep as well. If anyone doesn’t know…Krsnik is actually specifically vampire slayers. My CH slayers are … one of them specifically goes against all types of harmful creatures and the other one is multi dimensional, all round type of slayer. But They all do discriminate between my keep versus unbounded beings that present a harmful & fretting disposition towards us. My DEater is now a lead and master of my protection team that is concerned with this kind of protection and far beyond. I have other protective beings, angels even Djinn and immortals too.

Why is it important to have these protection measures in place for a spirit keeper? It’s because, I am now a community keeper. And very much attracting all sorts of spirits and living entities due to the fact that my spirits and entities are bonded to me and has their own realms, where from others can come …. Connected with my realm, plus potentially can bring beings here or any other unknown & unforeseen situations can arise for no apparent reasons that is better prevented as a protective forthcoming strategy.

I feel, its very important to preserve the overall energy climate of my spirits in my keep at an optimal level, enforce security and protection that will ultimately brings out the best vibration that is healthy and happy. In order to manifest strong protection for each other as well as for myself as a keeper, I want to do my best as a leader as I figure it right now. Probably there are even better strategies around that I don’t know about…yet. So give a hint about yours folks, especially those of you with lots of dark arts spirits. It’s an ever changing and maturing process within the spirit keeping community to strive for the best over all protection and defence.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ASTER wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:14 am
Tarvos wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:18 am When it comes to protection, the Devil Eater takes their job seriously. They understand the importance of your Keep and ensures that even if there are demons present, they won't harm the demon spirit/entity. Their focus is solely on dealing with demons that have malicious intentions.
THEY PROVIDE SHIELDING AND PROTECTIVE MEASURES FOR YOU AGAINST MALICIOUS SPIRITS & ENTITIES OF THE 3 REALMS. THEY ARE HIGHLY AGGRESSIVE AGAINST DEMONS, DEMONIC ENTITIES, MALICIOUS CREATURES, AND ANYTHING/ANYONE WHO DEFIES THE GRACE OF FREE WILL.

This ‘above’ is in the main shop description about the DEater. I think it’s important to clear this up. I have CH slayers and Krsnik in my keep as well. If anyone doesn’t know…Krsnik is actually specifically vampire slayers. My CH slayers are … one of them specifically goes against all types of harmful creatures and the other one is multi dimensional, all round type of slayer. But They all do discriminate between my keep versus unbounded beings that present a harmful & fretting disposition towards us. My DEater is now a lead and master of my protection team that is concerned with this kind of protection and far beyond. I have other protective beings, angels even Djinn and immortals too.

Why is it important to have these protection measures in place for a spirit keeper? It’s because, I am now a community keeper. And very much attracting all sorts of spirits and living entities due to the fact that my spirits and entities are bonded to me and has their own realms, where from others can come …. Connected with my realm, plus potentially can bring beings here or any other unknown & unforeseen situations can arise for no apparent reasons that is better prevented as a protective forthcoming strategy.

I feel, its very important to preserve the overall energy climate of my spirits in my keep at an optimal level, enforce security and protection that will ultimately brings out the best vibration that is healthy and happy. In order to manifest strong protection for each other as well as for myself as a keeper, I want to do my best as a leader as I figure it right now. Probably there are even better strategies around that I don’t know about…yet. So give a hint about yours folks, especially those of you with lots of dark arts spirits. It’s an ever changing and maturing process within the spirit keeping community to strive for the best over all protection and defence.
I understand your concerns, but rest assured, I am already well aware of the information provided by you from the head of my protection team. In all my previous posts, I've been consistently emphasizing the importance of protection and expressing genuine concern for the original poster.

Oh, read my words again, ASTER. You misunderstood it. I want to clarify what I mean that Devil Eaters are specifically designed to target entities with malicious intent. Therefore, if there are demons present in your Keep, aka if you keep demons, they will not be harmed unless they pose a threat.

Each Keep will have its own unique selection of entities or spirits in their protection team, along with their preferred spells and practices. As an unbound magnet, our daily encounters with unbounds surpass those of a regular Keeper by a significant margin. We handle quite a hefty load. I currently do not have a Devil Eater, and my Keep does not believe they are necessary for my protection. This decision is not based on the presence of demons in our Keep, but rather on the fact that additional measure, a Devil Eater, is not required to enhance my security.

As for Kresniks, they are not Vampire slayers, they are skilled at eliminating any malicious beings, however. I do have one myself.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Great recap @Tarvos . Thank you. I quoted you and clarified, not correcting you btw.

My Krsniks is from Lisa, MMT. And they're description mention only malicious vampires and vampiric energies. Where did you get yours from?

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”