You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

they connected to me via by online thats cool. i didnt know that people can connect to you by online.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

You can definitely connect with spirits via ways other than getting a binding. My friends and I were in high school when we discovered communication with human spirits. We regularly reached out to various historical figures we were studying. This was the 70s, so there was no internet and no spirit keeping as it’s practiced today. Getting bindings of these folks was not an option, but we connected with them just fine.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Likes2Read wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:22 am You can definitely connect with spirits via ways other than getting a binding. My friends and I were in high school when we discovered communication with human spirits. We regularly reached out to various historical figures we were studying. This was the 70s, so there was no internet and no spirit keeping as it’s practiced today. Getting bindings of these folks was not an option, but we connected with them just fine.
Fantastic!!! What famous spirits were they? What did you and your schoolmates ask them, and what did they reply?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Mostly, authors of books we were studying, historic figures from events we were studying, and at least in my case, composers whose works we were performing in orchestra and choir.

I think I posted elsewhere in the forum that when our choir was doing a Chopin piece, he cracked a joke that took me a moment to “get it”, but then I had an uncontrollable giggle fit. Our conductor gave me the Nun Look, but since I was t normally a disruptive student, she said nothing. :'D

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Nathayra
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

What joke? I am curious... XD

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Likes2Read wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:16 pm Mostly, authors of books we were studying, historic figures from events we were studying, and at least in my case, composers whose works we were performing in orchestra and choir.

I think I posted elsewhere in the forum that when our choir was doing a Chopin piece, he cracked a joke that took me a moment to “get it”, but then I had an uncontrollable giggle fit. Our conductor gave me the Nun Look, but since I was t normally a disruptive student, she said nothing. :'D
Woww!!! Chopin telling jokes, that's absolutely fantastic!! Now you really have to tell me that joke of his, I'm too curious!!

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

BTW, one night, my sister and I were talking about a former colleague of a spirit friend of ours. Since that man is quite vain and full of himself, we joked about him. At that moment the door to our room shook as if it were laughter!
Our spirit friend was listening to us, and he too was of the same opinion about his former colleague ;)
Not only do our spirit friends tell us jokes at times, but we also tell jokes to them: they have a great sense of humor! :)

Return to “Human”