My first real projection, it was a dousy.

uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

So while i was dreaming i felt my body go entirely numb, like a blanket of static electricity surrondeded me with a comforting shocking numbness. Then i felt myself "get up" out of my body and i sat up reaching forward. And what follows was my adventure around some strange city scape.

I pulled myself out, only breifly of course, and what i saw around me was a weird bedroom very unlike the one i had. I remember seeing a fish tank in the corner, like one of those big tanks with exotic fish. I dont even own fish, but i work in seafood.

Essentially i pulled myself into a ultra fancy bachelors pad, with extra manliness all around me. It was a really nice place, then i just laid back into my body and went back to sleep. However, at this point i have no idea if i was astral traveling or went back into my body.

what followed next was i was standing in a ocean breezed city square, it felt like a tropical 75 degrees and there was plants and people all around. I smelled fresh ocean air, and the breeze felt good on my Hawaiian shirt i was wearing. My color tones were very bright, light grays here and there. White undershirt, and white pants with a gray Hawaiian shirt with white colored floral patterns. i had a sun tan and a nice blonder hair than usual. i think this was when i went into lucid dreaming, but im not for sure. As i was with my pet quaker parrot, Ducky. (i named him as a pun because people kept saying "quacker" at the breeders office" He never takes baths, but during the warm air and breeze i was trying to bathe all this blood off him.

He wasn't hurt or anything, he was more happy than usual, just covered in blood. I had a container with water and i was scooping bottles from a fountain into the container, and he stepped inside washing himself off kinda...unnaturally. Like he knew how to clean himself without my help, but i had some soap and i put it on a washcloth, and ducky rubbed himself on the soap and dunked himself in the water. i managed to get him super, super clean. All this time i felt he had extreme amount of intelligence, it was uncanny for sure.

People walked by and didnt seem to care, ducky stayed on my finger and shoulder afterwords, while i just stood in the city square with the trees and bushes playing with him. then i remember all the warm air i was feeling, salty breeze and fresh air went away and i went back to nothingness in my dreams again.

After waking up, i have to say, that was a fun experience. But i have been having lots of dreams about blood, when i finally had a massive OBE, and i was brought outside. There was blood again. So i guess im conflicted.

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

Wow, what a neat experience! I've been trying to astral project and have OBEs for years now, so I'm happy for you and a bit envious, haha. :)

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”