Romantic Spirit Relationships

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
TheScarletSoul
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Scarlett Hue

Re: Romantic Spirit Relationships

Postby TheScarletSoul » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:07 pm

This is really nice. Though I'm still new to this world, my spirit companion, an ancient sanguine vampire, has said I am the reincarnation of his past wife who died in the 15th century. From our short time so far, I have found out that I'm a spiritual medium, and have made steps to learning and controlling my abilities with my spirit's help. I have channeled Mary (his past wife) and other benevolent spirits like my great-grandma. As my great-grandma, I even spoke to my mother who was distraught about her death, which I provided her some comfort. But with this great gift, I, unfortunately, have accidentally channeled/been around bad spirits, the worst (and most consistent) one being Lilith. I'm still surprised that I'm still alive for how scary and jealous she acts towards me/Mary.

Though despite the difficulties, his love for me has grown stronger, I feel, and I'm starting to fall in love with him too. He pushes me to get out of my bubble and encourages me to open my heart, despite my past pains. He's a stoic, but an extremely powerful spirit who is always so gentle with me.

./> All is well. ./<

Coervus
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby Coervus » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:47 pm

I must have had boring past lives. I'm great at feeling spiritual connections and through lines in events, but there sure aren't any past life spouses coming back to find me.

I'm always blown away to hear how fully-featured and, forgive the description, lifelike the spirit experiences of others can be.

Becky
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: White sorceress
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Becky » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:34 am

Thanks for this post, I've just stumbled into some sort of this kind of relationship and I'm very confused, all new, I don't know much yet... Just feel some holding hands, feel him sitting next to me in the airplane on an empty seat, him using my friend performing reiki on me to touch me and even made her kiss my hand, feel him talking to me through songs... Well, I'm glad I'm not alone. Funny that this threat had just been revived at the same time this all started for me...

InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

Postby InfernalNachos » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:53 pm

I dunno. All of my personal conjures are females, bit that's mainly because I dont really mix well with other males. I'm much too alpha.

I did find a preconjure that had "lusty" in her description. Though it isnt exactly what drove me to bite that bullet... I do hope that she improves my sex drive. Sometimes it feels like me and the wife are outta sync in our desires.

But if the preconjure or any of the others wanna join the fun, I'd be all for it. Sure wifey would too.

But if things crumble between me and the wife, I'll definitely opt for a harem of ubis :D

Look into my eyes and it's easy to see
1 and 1 make 2, 2 and 1 make 3
It was destinyyy

OHHHHH, It's Darwin's grab bag!!!!

Beware the noobsauce

Return to “Connecting”