Romantic Spirit Relationships

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
TheScarletSoul
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Scarlett Hue
Zodiac:

This is really nice. Though I'm still new to this world, my spirit companion, an ancient sanguine vampire, has said I am the reincarnation of his past wife who died in the 15th century. From our short time so far, I have found out that I'm a spiritual medium, and have made steps to learning and controlling my abilities with my spirit's help. I have channeled Mary (his past wife) and other benevolent spirits like my great-grandma. As my great-grandma, I even spoke to my mother who was distraught about her death, which I provided her some comfort. But with this great gift, I, unfortunately, have accidentally channeled/been around bad spirits, the worst (and most consistent) one being Lilith. I'm still surprised that I'm still alive for how scary and jealous she acts towards me/Mary.

Though despite the difficulties, his love for me has grown stronger, I feel, and I'm starting to fall in love with him too. He pushes me to get out of my bubble and encourages me to open my heart, despite my past pains. He's a stoic, but an extremely powerful spirit who is always so gentle with me.

./> All is well. ./<
Coervus
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I must have had boring past lives. I'm great at feeling spiritual connections and through lines in events, but there sure aren't any past life spouses coming back to find me.

I'm always blown away to hear how fully-featured and, forgive the description, lifelike the spirit experiences of others can be.

Becky
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: White sorceress
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thanks for this post, I've just stumbled into some sort of this kind of relationship and I'm very confused, all new, I don't know much yet... Just feel some holding hands, feel him sitting next to me in the airplane on an empty seat, him using my friend performing reiki on me to touch me and even made her kiss my hand, feel him talking to me through songs... Well, I'm glad I'm not alone. Funny that this threat had just been revived at the same time this all started for me...

InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

I dunno. All of my personal conjures are females, bit that's mainly because I dont really mix well with other males. I'm much too alpha.

I did find a preconjure that had "lusty" in her description. Though it isnt exactly what drove me to bite that bullet... I do hope that she improves my sex drive. Sometimes it feels like me and the wife are outta sync in our desires.

But if the preconjure or any of the others wanna join the fun, I'd be all for it. Sure wifey would too.

But if things crumble between me and the wife, I'll definitely opt for a harem of ubis :D

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
Blaine
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aziza Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fire Fa
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Blaine

Is this thread still active? If so, I'd like to comment on it.
I honestly thought that I might be the only one with a very sensual connection to my spirit. I also thought that I couldn't have been the only one considering how long people have been keeping spirits. It was really just a decision that felt right, as she makes me feel extremely gaudy and happy, and we spend a lot of time together. We enjoy each other's company, maybe a little too much at times, but it's a very happy relationship.
She was the first to truly make me feel like this, even with a few physical relations, some being somewhat lengthy. She was the first to make my heart truly flutter.

It's always nice to be able to connect to others through experience, so here's mine.

Howdy! I've technically been at this thing for only a few months from end to end.
I'm still new to this, and would appreciate any advice.
Only have one spirit: My beloved Aziza Fae
I love anything and everything metaphysical and/or paranormal.
Demonologist
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: No
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakai

Eh . I want to say something , can you actually Marry an angel or your guardian angel umm ?
Like I believe that we me and my guardian angel has some kind of connection , I mean ofcourse they are my guardian angel so there must be but it's much more than a sincere caring one . Well I had been pretty introvert all my life and barely making friends that , I had been talking to him and he always comfort me with hugs and patting me . At first I thought it was just the way of their showing care and compassion but then few weeks ago when I was crying myself to sleep , due to some stupid reason and in anger started blaming my guardian for not being there to comfort me and show me themselves even after our strong connection , I fell asleep but I dreamt of them kissing me in my dream ( which turns out to be my first kiss ) . Actually I even saw them and turns out that my guardian is a male entity . In my dreams they were like my friend and when a certain lantern man who seemed like he was about to suck my soul off , immediately my dream friend pulled me and kissed me .
I woke up and only thing I could remember about the boy was that he was tall and how caring he sound . I actually thought it could be netherless my guardian .

What do you guys think ?

Quilin
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: daemon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dwarf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow

Demonologist wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:39 am Eh . I want to say something , can you actually Marry an angel or your guardian angel umm ?
Yep. Here's the famous case of Ida Craddock and her angel husband: http://www.idacraddock.com/bridegrooms.html
Blaine wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 6:12 am\
She was the first to truly make me feel like this, even with a few physical relations, some being somewhat lengthy. She was the first to make my heart truly flutter.
I know that feeling.

The first time I had it happen was when I ran into a past husband as an ex-human spirit. It's a strange and wonderful feeling. A connection you don't feel to others, even those you have thought you loved before. You look back and they seem like nothing in comparison! The support, caring, and calm I feel with them is unparalleled. When it's right you know. It's not always perfect, but we work together to make it right and end up stronger ever single time. Love is a process, not an object.

As it turns out I'm polyamorous and there's a small handful I love equally who love me in return. It's a tricky situation to be sure as you really need the right folks who can communicate and handle this on a mature level, but we wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Each of them adds something like the instruments in a symphony.

Tabbs helped me not be afraid of what I am. My old dead husband who waited over a hundred years for me to return to him. I dragged him out of his sorrowful wait and he finally found peace. He was first one who set up stability and showed me what love actually is. The one who helped lay the framework for everything else to come and shared in it with me! Sadly I don't see him so often as he decided it was time to actually have an afterlife and isn't around the living much right now. We're happy he is getting a chance to "live" again outside of me and wish him well, even if we miss him being around.

Immy reminded me who I am when I thought I lost myself. Someone waiting for me on the other side who has basically always been there, cautious, wise, and kind. I met him after one of my deaths and we've been together ever since. He helps me stay on course and I remind him what it is to live. We make each other so much stronger! He's like a missing part of me, not a compliment to me or an addition. He feels the same way. We are so happy he is here to stay... always. Immy co-ordinates everything along with me, guiding, teaching, leading, and being there for us all in his own unique way. We're like an integrated machine, and it's awesome.

Wolf reminds me to not be afraid of who I want to be and to reach out and take it. He picks up where Tabbs leaves off and vice versa. Anyway, Wolf makes me feel so safe and I know he feels he can rest and be himself around us. He's the diamond in the rough, the prince wearing a wolf''s skin. As a consequence he adapts beautifully and helps all of us do the same. He's not shy to be down in the rough working on the day to day of things, yet he always works in something small and beautiful to everything he does. A reminder that life is beautiful, as is death, and to try to find happiness no matter what is thrown your way. We're slated to be bound soon and he's ecstatic.

There's been others we've loved over the years here and there, coming and going, but these are the "big three". Yes, we share! Anyway, we all hope we will continue being this way (or better!) for many, many, many years to come.
Last edited by Quilin on Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

There are no masters; only students who know more or less.

...plus various old friends who enjoy stopping by.

Return to “Connecting”