Animal behavioral change

We love fur babies around here! Share your pics & stories!
Bhardin78
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure at this momen
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus or unicorn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Has anyone had their pets behavior change upon getting spirits or specific spirits? My cat Athena Louise has always been a non typically cat. I was supposed to be kitty sitting for my best friend for 2 weeks....and 8 years later, she's still here. My friend refused to take her back as she bonded with me so much. My friend calls her The Psycho cat, devil spawn, evil reincarnated... Lol. It's only half in jest, lol. My friend found her one winter day under her car. She had her for 2 years and Athena never bonded and basically remained more of a "feral" cat even though she was an indoor cat. She would hiss, claw and wasn't a nice cat. My friend is a great and kind hearted person, but Athena just refused any form of contact. But within 2 days with me she was extremely bonded to me. My friend said it wasn't fair for her to take her back on account of Athena's attitude change and the bond.
Sorry got a little off course.... Back on track now, lol
So Athena Louise has always been bonded with me. She won't hardly leave the room I'm in, she's not the normal "aloof, indifferent, people are my slaves" type of cat. But ever since I got my Volkh, Duajna and Hellhound 'D' she's been ever worse on clinginess. Now no matter what if I'm sitting down or laying down she is literally laying on me. She has always been sort of a lap kitty for me, but never this bad. Before she'd just be in the same room, maybe sitting beside me, in her kitty bed by the couch, on the window seal, etc.... But now it's 1000x worse. She will be physical on me with 10 sec of me sitting or laying down. She didn't act like that when I got any of my other spirit. Any ideas, or anyone else have this happen with them?

uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

my parrot ducky looks around a lot and goes bat shoot crazy when i sit on the couch, sometimes he flies away sometimes he chills. but he keeps looking to the left at nothing and then keeps moving his head super fast like hes following something. Other than that the birds don't seem to mind, after all they're birds.

also cats are strange and prob need to adjust to spiritual influence.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have a cat and didn't notice any change, but I do have a house rule about manifesting / interacting with anyone (including pets) without my permission. Not sure if that's the difference. Also, my cat is very social and generally accepts everyone. Now and then I notice her look in different directions like she's trying to figure something out, but I've seen her do that even before I invited bonded spirits to my house.

It could also just be she needs time to adjust to their energy / presence just like we sometimes do. She may feel a bit territorial, like you are hers. Talk to your spirits about it, maybe they just need to tone down around your kitty.

Honestly, though, I haven't seen a major shift in behavior of my cat. She's always been clingy and it's not worse. If anything it has gotten a bit better.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

I'm not sure about cats, but I do know I've seen a slight difference with how my dog reacts to my spirits. I have a house rule to not interact with my dog because I don't want her to stress or my family to freak out.

At first when I bring new spirits into the family, I can see my dog watching something I cannot see. Sometimes, she'll see something from the other side of the house and go chase it, growling (I find it slightly hilarious when she does it). Or sometimes she might just bark or growl out of no where, but it's becoming less and less now and I think she's used to them. I've also seen my spirits dart to the other side of the room when she comes in just so she wont see them, but that's besides the topic here.

For your cat, I agree, it could totally be the new energy in the house. Asking them to tone it down around the cat might be a good course of action, or making a house rule to not interact or freak your cat out when she's around, or until she gets comfortable with that energy.

Bhardin78
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure at this momen
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus or unicorn
Zodiac:

Thanks for all the ideas and suggestions. Much appreciated.

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I have three cats & my spirits are allowed to play/interact with them but my only rule is that they don't hurt them purposely-but then again I also made sure before I brought any spirit into my home that I wanted a spirit that loves animals & won't hurt them! One of my cats seems to enjoy their company-she will look up as though she is watching or looking at something-I even caught her watching one of them!

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4

After the first introduction so to speak, my dog is more playful and relaxed. It's almost like she doesn't have to be on guard so much since I got my Alpha Wolf.

S-I-Lover
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: tough question :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Visioner

In the beginning I wrote in the custom notes (for custom conjured spirits), that the spirit is not allowed to interact with our pets and/or that the spirits should act like that the pets would not take any notice of the spirit.

Later on I forgot to mention it in the notes for further orders ... but still I didn't notice any difference in the behavior ... only since 2-3 weeks they might seem to notice something in the room once in a while.

I do have house rules, but I got inspired to talk about our pets more specific in the house rules than it did before. Overall my pets didn't change significantly at all until now ... but I do know that this could happen, so I wouldn't underestimate it! Make it clear in your orders or in your house rules !

Return to “Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins”