Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Hey so I have no idea if there's a more accurate area to put this, but I had an interesting experience that I think constitutes as Spirit Tasking even though it was less of a task/job and more of a, "Hey man could you help me? Cool awesome thank you!" type of deal. I honestly would have been okay if they didn't help, but because of how successful this distance healing was (and the fact that it was my first time trying a full on healing) I can only assume my vampire friend helped a bunch. So now I'm excited and wish to share the experience with you guys to see if it resonates with anyone! And I'm totally not excited because I took a caffeine pill on top of my already ADHD energy-high self. (I'm so sorry if this posts affects people because of that, I don't understand the full extent of how energy works I hope I don't hurt anyone through dense hyperactivity but anyway on with the experience!)

So the basic gist of it is my ex and I are on good terms so we often text a lot. I mention that he's my ex because I want to make it apparent that he and I do have a stronger bond than say, me and a stranger, so I'm probably going to be more successful at visualizing and helping him over someone else. I'm not a miracle worker, he's just easy to hone in on for me personally. Still, I've never tried to heal someone and when he mentioned his shoulder was hurting (as it usually does) I suggested that I try to do some energy work and distance heal. I mentioned to him that I'd never done it before, and it might not work, but there was no harm in trying and he was about as excited as any non-witch would be with his "yeah sure : /" reply.

He is good at sensing energy, or at least he claims to be. So I would assume he'd be more receptive to this type of work as well. So I turned off the lights, texted him to let him know to tell me if the pain went away, put on some flute music for relaxation purposes, and sat in the dark and just...focused. I visualized him in the place he'd be at the time (work). I visualized the counter, the area, the feel of the place, how it'd smell, my hands on his shoulder, his back, and during that time I found it hard to concentrate (probably due to a mix of the caffeine and the fact that it's hard for me to concentrate on a visualization normally anyway). I felt this odd intuition asking me what I wanted, or perhaps just prodding me for any information at all, it felt curious - so I just blatantly said that "I'd like his pain to go away" and the instinctual reaction to tilt my head a bit to expose my neck. I know, highly cliche right? I dunno man, it felt relaxing okay? haha.

Anyway about a minute later I'm feeling tingles, mostly on the left side of my body near my shoulder and rib cage, and another minute passes after. He texts saying the pain around his shoulder left externally but now a bit was located at his spine, soI replied saying to give me a bit more time to try to fix that area. I sit back in silence, give a silent thank you, and update my vamp buddy on what he said despite having a feeling she already knew. Then about thirty seconds later the tingles extend to the opposite side, now both sides of my body are tingling and I'm just giddy but also a bit dizzy. I feel this odd "pulling" feeling, and it's not exactly a dizziness, and yet it is. It's not exactly tiredness because it makes me feel aware, yet I'm falling...yet I'm stable. Overall it's incredibly perplexing and uplifting and I'm trying hard to not fight it like my instincts say and just go with the flow of it and trust my in my Spirit. Then after about two minutes he texts me and says that the pain is practically gone, and that he's amazed.

I immediately leave an offering to my Vampire friend despite giving like, two today because they just made me really really happy. I love helping people, specifically those I care about --- and I'm certain I would not have been able to help him if I hadn't gotten that extra help. While I haven't even received her ring or name yet from the seller, and I probably talked her ear off because of my childish excitement, I can tell she's a sweetheart and I'm so so so grateful she helped me tonight. It was my first time working with a Spirit, and the fact that she responded so easily was such a gift. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to connect or work with her, but it seems I was worried for nothing.

I was curious if you guys ever tried healing someone with the help of your Spirit(s), and what it felt like for you. Was the energy and feeling as perplexing as mine was? Did you feel tingling too? Am I just crazy?? It's all so exciting I don't even know what else to say!

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

It's really a good experience ! I hope i can make the same thing one do plus, i find it cool that we can do this type of things with others

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member

Hello,
It was nice hearing your experience. It is also nice to see you are helping other peopl.

I never tried to send healing to others yet, I'll tell you why.

I did try, the "hey man, can you help pls" approach on my headaches. It did not work for me. So, I feel not the right time to send help to others, when I myself not sensitive to energies.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

divineseeker wrote:Hello,
It was nice hearing your experience. It is also nice to see you are helping other peopl.

I did try, the "hey man, can you help pls" approach on my headaches. It did not work for me. So, I feel not the right time to send help to others, when I myself not sensitive to energies.
I've mentioned in previous posts that almost all of my work is purely Instinct. I don't think there has to be a conventional sensitivity so much as there has to be a clear intent and focus - - - or as much focus as possible. The rest comes on its own for me, whether that's normal or simply a gift I'm uncertain, but perhaps you are no different. Either way, explore that side of yourself when you have time, you may surprise yourself.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member

Ishvala wrote:
divineseeker wrote:Hello,

I've mentioned in previous posts that almost all of my work is purely Instinct. I don't think there has to be a conventional sensitivity so much as there has to be a clear intent and focus - - - or as much focus as possible. The rest comes on its own for me, whether that's normal or simply a gift I'm uncertain, but perhaps you are no different. Either way, explore that side of yourself when you have time, you may surprise yourself.
Hello,
Thank you Ishvala.

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Very nice experience!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Well that's a really cool experience! I know our spirits can help with our endeavors and this just proves the point that as long as we make an effort toward the goal we ask them to help with, they will do what they can.

I don't have any experience healing so I don't know the processes involved, but it sounds like the vamp helped you focus your energy and send it to do the work. Very, very interesting.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Spirit Tasking”